PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official "GRONKED!" thread

Where's those posters who were saying crap last week to cut him? :bricks:

How did I miss them posts???

I have only seen the highlights, but Steelers you have been Gronked!

Where's those posters who were saying crap last week to cut him? :bricks:

I can't remember seeing a cut post, though it wouldn't surprise me. But a lot of people wanted to bench him for a game or two or the season, which is stupid.

The kid rebounded in a huge way. The 3 TDs are obviously big, but he made some huge blocks as well and played a great game for us. Really happy for him that he rebounded after such a tough loss.

Also, his two brothers scored a TD yesterday. Big day for the Gronk household.

And Gronk was nowhere on Sander's Top 10 list for Prime Time. I know hes an idiot, but they usually don't miss something that obvious.

Gordie Gronkowski interview on ESPN

Anyone just hear the telephone interview with Daddy Gronkowski by Golic on ESPN? Pretty amazing family. Three NFLers, and a fourth brother who played in college. Dad played for Syracuse. Grandpa -- Iggy-- was a world-class cyclist for the U.S. team in the 20s.

Fun interview -- he talked about his travel schedule to keep up with the boys.

Last edited:
Re: Gordie Gronkowski interview on ESPN

Grandpa -- Iggy-- was a world-class cyclist for the U.S. team in the 20s.

No kidding. That is very cool. But how did his kids get so big? Cyclists tend to be pretty small as far as athletes go. I wonder if gronk in inherited his granddad's Vo2 max? If so I'd bet he'd be just getting started in the 4th quarter.

dd4bcf57c0ac291246b5fe506216209c-getty-98610644jw019_new_england_p.jpg

Rob Gronkowski catches a touchdown pass

For all of you who wanted him benched or out of the team last week, I hope Rob GRONKS! your grilfriends.

For all of you who wanted him benched or out of the team last week, I hope Rob GRONKS! your grilfriends.

Ummm . . . do the SOs want to be GRONKed? :D

Ummm . . . do the SOs want to be GRONKed? :D

I read on the internets somewhere that it's been scientificly proven that all women, gay men and Bisexual men want to be Gronked

Last edited:
dd4bcf57c0ac291246b5fe506216209c-getty-98610644jw019_new_england_p.jpg

Rob Gronkowski catches a touchdown pass

I just saw this pic and was about to post it. He's so smooth I didn't realize from the video what a great catch that was, but this pic captures it. I'm in awe of the throw from Brady, but this catch was outstanding.

Re: Gordie Gronkowski interview on ESPN

No kidding. That is very cool. But how did his kids get so big? Cyclists tend to be pretty small as far as athletes go. I wonder if gronk in inherited his granddad's Vo2 max? If so I'd bet he'd be just getting started in the 4th quarter.

Interesting point about the Vo2....I'm sure there is at least a little trickle-down benefit geneticly. Additionally, there is also that bull-dog mentality that all good cyclists have....at the end of a race..everyone is hurting. It's the mental toughness thats seperates the best from the also-rans. Obviously, a family trait that has definately been passed on...you can't make it in the NFL on talent alone.

I can only imagine the pride that Gordie Gronkowski has...3 sons in the NFL...Wow.

I would love to hear his thoughts on all 3 sons and what he would say about our Gronk...

Not a touchdown, but still GRONKED! :D

gronkedcolts.jpg

Not a touchdown, but still GRONKED! :D

gronkedcolts.jpg

Someone want to make a gif of him dominating Freeny on that run by BJGE. The crew replayed it tonight and gronk took freeney way out of the play driving him sideways

Yea, Gronk was awesome blocking freeney, and crumpler...man what a beast. It's amazing how he went from a great pass catching tight end to a great blocking tight end when he get a bit slower.

Have not read much of this thread, but did you hear the Crumpler line about Gronk,,

"He's a real good blocker, once he figures out who he is suppose to block."

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back