PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official "GRONKED!" thread

6a00e550a9fd7d8834010536b8c5c1970b-800wi

http://katiecandraw.typepad.com/katiecandrawcom_internet_/2009/01/david-can-draw-gronk.html

I emailed Katie and asked if maybe she could draw Gronk the monster with a Patriots helmet???

Last edited:
GRONK & ROLL

capt.16d16563922e4232b7ea0813225f4ab4-16d16563922e4232b7ea0813225f4ab4-0.jpg

so i dont know if this is the right thread or not, but how often does everyone expect to see Gronk playing?

I've looked briefly but haven't found much info.

Can we expect to see him more than Crumpler or Hernandez?

so i dont know if this is the right thread or not, but how often does everyone expect to see Gronk playing?

I expect him to take more snaps than AH, but maybe not more receptions; but Brady seems to like both :)

But on playing more that AC, we can only see how they start. By the end of the season he will be, but starting; unsure of.

A contribution from a GRONK fan on another board. . . .

34hyihf.png

I must have watched that replay 100+ times. It just doesnt get boring.

The most amazing thing is that he didn't miss the Giants game with a groin pull:D

Gronk destroyed Justin Tuck a couple of times today in one on one battles as he threw Tuck to the ground twice. These were on the TD reception drive.

Wrong thread, but Mayo got killed by Hedge**** on one rush, turned around 180 degrees and then knocked down.

If there's one thing we know about Brady, it's that when he likes someone and is comfortable with them, he goes back to them over and over and over again (Branch, Moss in 07).

I would not be at all surprised if Gronk puts up some very impressive numbers this season. Brady clearly loves the guy. There's no reason that he can't put up some Vernon Davis type numbers this year.

I hope Gronk has an amazing game Sunday as im probably gonna start him over Tony Gonzalez in my Fantasy league.

Yep I'm starting Gronk over Heath Miller as TE2 (Antonio Gates TE1)

Some more on the Gronkowski legend, this from a Buffalo newspaper:

Gronkowskis have quite a weekend - Bucky Gleason - The Buffalo News

About one in 40 college football players reaches the NFL, but Gordie and Diane Gronkowski watched three of their five sons land spots on 53-man rosters in one afternoon Saturday. Rob made the Patriots as a rookie tight end. Chris earned a spot with the Cowboys as a rookie free-agent fullback. Dan, also a tight end, was traded to the Broncos after a strong camp with the Lions.

"Life is about treating people the right way, having the right character and all that," Gordie said. "We talk about it all the time. I've told all of them, 'You guys are gifted in different ways. Don't ever forget where you came from and don't think you're above anybody. You get on the field, think that all day. But when you're off the field, we all [go to the bathroom] in the same pot.'"

The story focuses on the rest of the Gronkowski family rather than the Pats' tight end, but it is still a pretty good read.

I hope Gronk has an amazing game Sunday as im probably gonna start him over Tony Gonzalez in my Fantasy league.

That's bonkers.

Aaron Hernandez says ...

Aaron+Hernandez+New+Orleans+Saints+v+New+England+3UCM7W_QKIUl.jpg
... Grahambo, I ain't, but catch this Gronk ...

66038_Patriots_Camp_Football.jpg
pirate2.gif

Last edited:
GRONKED. :eek:

Great for Gronk getting a TD, and Hernz should have had a TD, but great 1st catch :)

Brady found him in the endzone today. Gronk is going to definitely be a factor in the red zone.

Dhani Jones got Gronked!!!1

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back