PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Free Agency 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gronk retiring confirmed? Or does this confirm Brady pushed Jimmy out?

Or maybe he ran into some fat old HoF DB in one of the food courts.

If Butler had said yes, you think the Pats would have moved on Gilmore? I'm guessing this was what they had offered Butler BEFORE going and getting Gilmore. I could be wrong on that.

This was just shared by Field Yates:

7 players on defense were injured last season. 5 of those in the front 7.
Hightower, Rivers, McClellin, Valentine, Branch. Branch has been replaced by Shelton. Valentine should bounce back, as should Hightower. Rivers looked really good before his injury.. The fact that he was injured in pre-season should mean that the knee is 100% by the start of Mini-Camps. I fully expect Rivers to be in the DE rotation with Flowers and Wise.

Linebacker is where they need to focus. They need 2 youngsters there, imho.. They need to replace Roberts who over-commits and they need someone who can cover people coming out of the backfield or TEs.

A replacement for Butler would be nice, though they could end up playing Rowe there, though I think that is less than ideal.. Personally, I think that Rowe took a step back last year and really doesn't have what the Pats need for a starting outside Corner.

Hightower yes , Rivers unknown everyone else NO.
Rowe did you watch the superbowl , and the whole of last year

Any recent updates?

Hightower yes , Rivers unknown everyone else NO.
Rowe did you watch the superbowl , and the whole of last year

What part of the following is hard for you to understand?

"A replacement for Butler would be nice, though they could end up playing Rowe there, though I think that is less than ideal.. Personally, I think that Rowe took a step back last year and really doesn't have what the Pats need for a starting outside Corner"

So, Yes. I watched Rowe last year. Yes, I feel he took a step back last year. Yes, he got burned against Jacksonville and in the SB. Hence, my saying it's less than ideal.

Whatever credibility you thought you might have had is gone with your stupidity about the other guys who were injured. Especially Jonathan Jones..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back