PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Free Agency 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what the pats are doing . The front 7 was garbage and Butler and Solder are gone and we are doing nothing, and it's not like we have a treasure chest of draft picks.

Pats have lowest number of picks in a while with only 4 picks in first 5 rounds.

There goes that rumor..

Remind me why I should believe that she has any legit inside info/sources? Where has she been over the past 72 hours? Seems like someone who doesn’t break news trying to stay relevant. Suh’s tweet from yesterday sounded as though he already had an announcement to make.

Remind me why I should believe that she has any legit inside info/sources? Where has she been over the past 72 hours? Seems like someone who doesn’t break news trying to stay relevant. Suh’s tweet from yesterday sounded as though he already had an announcement to make.
Didn’t she break the cooks trade?

I’m not sure I’d want Butler for what he got paid. We’d be really hurting for cap space.

Russini is generally okay, but she has gotten some things very, very wrong:

There's a tweet posted in the previous page from a more credible reporter saying Cowboys aren't interested

So already she's been contradicted

Vikings just signed Cousins and just traded for Sieman. WTH?

I don't know what the pats are doing . The front 7 was garbage and Butler and Solder are gone and we are doing nothing, and it's not like we have a treasure chest of draft picks.

Pats have lowest number of picks in a while with only 4 picks in first 5 rounds.

7 players on defense were injured last season. 5 of those in the front 7.
Hightower, Rivers, McClellin, Valentine, Branch. Branch has been replaced by Shelton. Valentine should bounce back, as should Hightower. Rivers looked really good before his injury.. The fact that he was injured in pre-season should mean that the knee is 100% by the start of Mini-Camps. I fully expect Rivers to be in the DE rotation with Flowers and Wise.

Linebacker is where they need to focus. They need 2 youngsters there, imho.. They need to replace Roberts who over-commits and they need someone who can cover people coming out of the backfield or TEs.

A replacement for Butler would be nice, though they could end up playing Rowe there, though I think that is less than ideal.. Personally, I think that Rowe took a step back last year and really doesn't have what the Pats need for a starting outside Corner.

Why did Cards pay Bradford 20 mill instead of Teddy two gloves for 15? I’d rather have then upside of Teddy than Bradford who we know can’t stay healthy.

Vikings just signed Cousins and just traded for Sieman. WTH?
Siemian is a solid backup and I believe he has a very cheap contract. Good move if it’s a late round pick.

What a boring start to free agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back