PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Brady Foot Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Herald has Brady Scoop

I wouldn't worry about it. He stayed in the game until the end, is walking on it now (with the book, but still . . . ) and has two weeks.

Re: Brady is Made of Glass

Mods, not much sense in having more than one thread on Brady's foot? Can we combine them all with the original?

Aw, but this is the humorous thread. We can have one serious thread and one funny thread. :)

this is all just bs so the giants don't know who to prep for.

Anyone who has been following the boards today could have written that article. There's no real scoop there.....the scoop was here.

Re: Just saw a picture of Brady in N.Y with a cast boot on his foot.

Guess we have to wait until we get all the facts before we talk about anything on this board :rolleyes: No more conversation's on the future:rolleyes:

would you prefer...

"Tom is wearing a cast"

"Oh no...hope it's not serious"

"It could be a sprain"

"It could be his achilles"

"Hope it doesn't hurt our chances"

"Man, this could be really bad"

"I just knew there was something wrong with him"

"I can tell it's serious too"

"Please, not Tommy...oh my God, no!"

Which of the above is true?

"Tom is wearing a cast" THAT'S IT...END OF STORY!:rolleyes:

Every other comment is speculation based upon NOTHING! Does that make sense to anyone?

That article doesn't add anything new to the situation at all. All we know is he has a boot on.

this is all just bs so the giants don't know who to prep for.

Yeah, it'll take the NYG's about two second to scheme for Cassel...esp. with that pass rush.

He needs to get TO's hyperbaric chamber.

The Boston scribes were waaaaaay behind on this one. They got scooped by tmz. But we'll have to endure a week of discussion about the stupid boot, or at least until Thursday when they're back at practice.

Guess we have to wait until we get all the facts before we talk about anything on this board :rolleyes: No more conversation's on the future:rolleyes:

So what you're saying is;

"Since we don't have all the facts, let's just speculate"

I think your original comment; "Guess we have to wait until we get all the facts before we talk about anything on this board" actually makes sense!;)

Never fear .........

"Calling Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard!"

Guys I'm not saying Brady's foot is going to fall off I'm just saying it could possibly be an Achilles tweak... Trust me, the injury I'm referring to is very, very minor.

He does have every right and he also has the right to embaress himself. Anyone who careds to speculate on this is doing exactly that.

Can't anyone wait until you know the facts? Belichik isn't going to let ANYONE know the details, so get used to it and stop whining.

How am I embarassing myself by saying it could possibly be an Achilles tweak???

Jesus you people are crazy. You can't read the game threads because everytime something happens people freak the hell out and say the Pats suck, but I say that it MIGHT be a minor Achilles tweak because I was given a similar boot to what brady was wearing when I tweaked my Achilles - a statement I prefaced by saying "This is only a guess" about 50 times in this thread - and people jump all over me for "speculating"?

The mods can delete my posts if it's really that big of a deal. God all I said was maybe it's a minor Achilles injury...

On the upside, the melt down this week over the cast, is no worse than last weeks melt down over Randy Moss being accused of beating his girl friend to a bloody pulp. :)

Do you think they will have to amputate Brady's right foot:rolleyes:
Brady: Say, doctor, do you really think I’m gonna get better?

Dr. Moe Howard: I’m very sorry, but I’m afraid you are.

Brady: Oh, thanks, doctor. You don’t know how I really appreciate it.

So what you're saying is;

"Since we don't have all the facts, let's just speculate"

I think your original comment; "Guess we have to wait until we get all the facts before we talk about anything on this board" actually makes sense!;)

No. I am saying that hoss has just as much right as the people saying this injury is nothing serious to say I think this injury COULD be ( insert injury he had)

I know it makes sense. Stop being a homer. If we could not speak about things without all the facts this board would have no threads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents