PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Brady Appeal Thread: D-Day Tuesday June 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, Schefter is reliable too so that's awesome that Brady presumably left Wells with egg on his face. Not that it means Roger will do the right thing. He never does.

I still think we are eventually going to court. But who knows..

I made the error of checking out some of the tweets in response to Schefter. One of them says...

"If Brady lied does that mean he is going to jail?"

Dear lord.

Alternative take - Brady gave his testimony via sign language. Rumor is that interpreters were confused by the frequent use of double middle fingers as it is not a common sign used.

It doesn't matter how good the appeal went because at best Goodell will cut it to two games, this is going to court where Brady will literally kick their asses. I see no way that Goodell fold completely, but it would be funny as hell if he did.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 10m10 minutes ago
Was told by person in today's appeal that Tom Brady's greatest ally was...Tom Brady. Offered explanations in all areas. Now up to Goodell.

D0apaNK.gif
It's up to Goodell whether he wants to call Brady a liar, based on Wells' contrivances.

So after the appeal we hear from the two lawyers...

Kessler: "We made a very compelling case, that's all I'll say."

Wells: "I gotta GTFO of here!!"

Alternative take - Brady gave his testimony via sign language. Rumor is that interpreters were confused by the frequent use of double middle fingers as it is not a common sign used.

It isnt? Stone Cold Steve Austin disagrees with you.

tumblr_n1uerbGC0E1ry1zh5o1_1280.jpg

Best part is of they go to court, all of this will be shown. That will be very, very bad for the NFL. Anyone here care to guess if he (Herr Goodell) be on the phone the next few weeks with owners from around the league? I'm sure he will be trying to convince those idiots that they painted him into a corner he really can't get out of. I don't neccesarrily blame Herr Goodell, I blame the other owners that don't have Lombardis they can show their trust fund baby friends at ****tail parties.

There were only arguably 2 offense that could have beat the Seahawks. The Pats (duh) and the Packers. I'd say the same holds true for this season. Those other owners can suck a fat one if they can't deal with reality.

Roger and his crew discussing the hearing, shortly after brady leaves

So after the appeal we hear from the two lawyers...

Kessler: "We made a very compelling case, that's all I'll say."

Wells: "I gotta GTFO of here!!"

Wells is going to enter the witness protection program and move to like India to get away from all of this.

DONT BLAME HIM

Here's leaked footage of Brady giving his testimony

Anyone who followed this story all day would be great at the job of watching paint dry.
I did a 1500 mile drive from Fort Myers to Worcester in 22 hours and got in at 8 am. Got a two hour nap and following that this was all I was good for the rest of the dayo_O

Brady did not speak to reporters........that is all

That's disgraceful, doesn't he realize how much he owes them. Brady would be nothing without Felger, Borges, Volin, Shaugnessy, Breer, Mortenson, Clayton, and the rest of the media who have been there for him and supported him in good times and even the bad times. There's only one explanation he's guilty, and not simply of ball molestation but of throwing ten of the last fourteen seasons. Felger should ban him for life.

F.ck you Tom Brady. Rat Bastard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back