PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cool Link Ode to Myles Bryant

Links to cool things
Night and day difference from previous years…

Bryant stepped it up this season with the injuries we’ve suffered in the secondary. He’s aggressive and can actually lay the wood for a CB.

He’s not CB1/CB2 material except as an emergency fill in but he’s a good fit in nickel and dime packages. He also offers some position flexibility as a back up FS. The coaches obviously love him because he’s almost always on the field. He’s carved out a nice role for himself with this D.

I've been pretty hard on him as well, but he's definitely turning it around. I suppose if there's any silver lining to the injuries, we've gotten a couple of better developed role players out of it.
I gave him the myles away nickname.. lol.. however he's been steady as of late. He like Mack Wilson Sr. , Jennings, even Wade have all gotten live game action to be able to get a feel for being in the rotation. This is only going to help the overall defense once fully healthy next season.

His best year as a patriot

Night and day difference from previous years…

Bryant stepped it up this season with the injuries we’ve suffered in the secondary. He’s aggressive and can actually lay the wood for a CB.

He’s not CB1/CB2 material except as an emergency fill in but he’s a good fit in nickel and dime packages. He also offers some position flexibility as a back up FS. The coaches obviously love him because he’s almost always on the field. He’s carved out a nice role for himself with this D.
He is a solid tackler. Good against the run. That will always keep a player on the field. Once we get a true free safety in here he could really blossom into an even better player.

Actually, it tells us nothing.
JC was in the starting line up.. myles wasn't..he's playing outside JC isn't even on the field.

Am I in an alternate reality? Did I slip through a wormhole to another time-line?

JC was in the starting line up.. myles wasn't..he's playing outside JC isn't even on the field.
OK, I'll bite. If this tells you everything, please share.

OK, I'll bite. If this tells you everything, please share.
It says to me.. he's reliable, he does whats asked of him. Basically everyone in the secondary I'd playing out of natural positions due to need and the absence of a true FS. It also says a guy that looked like a perennial pro bowler at one tike in JC probably will be on some teams Practice squad if anything next season.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back