PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Observations from around the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, check out page 2 today. Eery how close his joke are to the real situations - especially about the chargers!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/070928&sportCat=nfl
I read the story, clicked a little deeper, and found this old article about Norv Turner playing blackjack in Vegas. Funny stuff. He swears its true.

Now ask yourself, would you want to play Bill Belichick in poker? Whether he had a four aces or a pair of sixes, he'd have that same half-smile on his face and he'd bluff you every time.

The 49ers are a really bad team. Their offense is back to '04 form, where they couldn't score points if a gun was held to their head. Aside from Alex's Smith fluke drive against the Cardinals, he is a really bad QB. One Td in three games? That will not get it done. Oh yeah, Trent Dilfer is worse. He stands in the pocket until he gets sacked. In fact, on one play, Dilfer actually ran into the sack. They are lucky they aren't 0-4. The Pats may end up with a pretty high draft pick after all, I'm talking top 10.

Dallas looks great because they are the best team in the NFC, with Green Bay a bit behind. Of course, that might mean that they would about finish 3rd in AFC South.

I can see why people are all gaga over Dallas. They are exciting to watch and it is nice to have a team that appears poised to even out the AFC/NFC thing. But having watched quite a bit of that game, I don't see how they compete with NE in a few weeks. Everything just seems so haphazard with them.

I would sympathize if they really couldn't find one; good QBs are hard to find.

The problem is they haven't even looked.

They'd be better off bring Bledsoe out of retirement than they are right now.

So how accurate has his score been in forecasting games?

Pretty good, but I haven't had a reason to really dig into it before now.

I'll give him a call and see if he has any historical data. He is a very smart guy so I have no reason to think that he would continue to use a system that has no bearing on reality.

Al wilson is the single biggest loss of the off-season. he was the soul of that Broncos D.

Pretty good, but I haven't had a reason to really dig into it before now.

I'll give him a call and see if he has any historical data. He is a very smart guy so I have no reason to think that he would continue to use a system that has no bearing on reality.

Does he have a website? :D :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes