PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NYJ @ Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

everlong

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I need to move on from the game last night for my own sanity.

If you're going to this game you have two options:

1. Be as loud as you can be to pay the fat drunken pirate back for his message to their season ticket holders and all of his classless comments.

2. Sell your ticket to a Patriots fan you can fulfill the obligation of #1.

Seriously lets have a home field advantage.

Looking forward to watching Sanchez lose again. Hows our pass rush now vs earlier this year?

Looking forward to watching Sanchez lose again. Hows our pass rush now vs earlier this year?

A lot better (depending on TBC's nicks) but don't say it too loud, there are people who think this could be reason enough to off themselves and we don't want to discourage that.

Hopefullu it s cold and a bit windy. I just don't see the jets moving the ball much against our D. Sanchez has looked incredibly bad the last couple of weeks. Should be a good time to get in his head.

I actually cant wait for this game... my co-worker is a jets fan and he actually came in to work todays wit a COLTS jersey, i was like wtf... Told'em, ride that bandwagon all the waii thru, we'll see u again in Indy, god i hope we play in Indy... I also hope we win, and i want Faulk to go over to the 30 yard line and lay the football down...

Jets then: High off their new coach and QB. One of the best rated D's in the league. Pumped up for their "superbowl".

Pats then: Brady's second game after a missed year, mechanics off. Welker, Mayo out. Rookie D still gelling.

Jets now: :rolleyes:

Pats now: Division leaders. TFB looking like his old self. D that's improved by leaps and bounds. Fire in the belly after losing to sexy rexy and goober manning.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to this game. :cool:

Last edited:
i hope we take care of the jets . its a far more important game now. the last time the pats lost two straight was in 2006 and it was against the colts and jets :eek:

After feeling depressed all day I decided to treat myself to tickets for the game on Sunday. We got great seats behind the Jets sideline! We went to the Atlanta game and there were times when my husband and I were the only ones standing up. That better not be the case this week!!

I went to that Pats/Jets game in week 2. Totally 2 different teams now. Welker is back, Brady is real close to being Brady again. Jets still talking and losing. Should win this game by double digits especially after last night's disaster.

got my ticks from a season ticket holder a few days ago...he's a quiet guy, professional, goes with his wife...now it's me, Captain Leatherlungs and my older brother, the red haired Irish Menace from the 15th century....it WILL be a REAL BAD day for Wrecks Cryan and his traveling Mexican Jumping Beaner show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft