PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NY Daily News: Belichick under scope at NFL meetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bigger question is who will sit with Mangini. I doubt that backstabbing piece of crap has any friend there.

The only quote that matters in the whole piece is that last one:

"Bill is not a real likable guy, so it doesn't take much to get people to pile on," the source said. "He just gave people ammunition."

Truth.

Articles like these are rooted in the delusional belief that somehow others were screwed. One of my favorite idiotic quotes early on in spygate was centered on how the taping of defensive signals may have cost HC jobs... LOL That is the loser mentality that always looks for someone else to blame when their (or their toadies) own shortcomings cost them, and aside from BB it permeates this league. Just makes them feel better about themselves, absolves them of responsibility for the piss poor decisions they made or inept performances they turned in all along the way...

It's like when Ralph Wilson bemoans the injustice between the haves and have nots while his team, for which he paid about the cost of a nicely equipped SUV, plays in a taxpayer funded stadium that egocentrically bears his name in his lifetime and when he dies his estate (based almost entirely on the recent growth of that investment) - much of which the haves grew exponentially for him - will be worth more than three quarters of a BILLION. And he cries because fate has transpired to make him a have not...and he loves the game so much he will opt out of the CBA just to show the world how screwed he is.

Bill is probably going to the meeting just to ask all the other NFL geniuses what happens when the two wired defensive helmets start cutting out after the first couple of highlight reel collisions...because if it happens at Gillette the same geniuses will likely want to insinuate someone jammed their frequency and cost them another game....

And phony self-righteous indignation aside, I guarantee you there won't be an owner present, save maybe the nutjob in Oakland whose too cheap to, who wouldn't forfeit a first to sign BB up to the richest contract in NFL history to replace whoever is currently running their organization. Bunch of millionaire and billionaire hypocrits that they are. :D

I think in Patriot Reign it said BB and Al Davis are, maybe not friends per se, but friendly with each other.

And yes, any of the other franchises (maybe not Cleveland) would be stepping over each other to get Belichick as thier coach.

Re: When Will it end??

.. (What was on that tape? No one knows. Goodell wasn't interested in seeing if they were taping signal calls on the sideline).

That was not Goodell it was Taglibue.

No. Goodell was not interested in documentation that the JETS had done such taping.

The bigger question is who will sit with Mangini. I doubt that backstabbing piece of crap has any friend there.

Romeo Crennel - thats who he normally hangs out with at these meetings....

Last edited:
Big Mike
I believe you are right. Apparently Mangini put up Crennel in his house a while back and Crennel isn't an ungrateful backstabbing piece of crap like Mangini.

Wow....

This quote above just sits in the middle of the article. There is no supporting information given and no actual quote from the "coaching source".

Not only is that grossly insulting to BB and Brady, it also deminished what the Giants accomplished.

In any case, what exactly is a "coaching source?"

Big Mike
I believe you are right. Apparently Mangini put up Crennel in his house a while back and Crennel isn't an ungrateful backstabbing piece of crap like Mangini.

ah boo f'in hoo.

Mangenius
How did it feeling to earn the Number 6 pick in the draft. I expect another high pick for you next year after another equally sucessful season. I guess its not that easy to come up with plays without the laptop you stole.
You might want to consult a dictionary-Genius is spellled "genius" in the literate world. I guess they have an alternate spelling in NY.

Mangenius
How did it feeling to earn the Number 6 pick in the draft. I expect another high pick for you next year after another equally sucessful season. I guess its not that easy to come up with plays without the laptop you stole.
You might want to consult a dictionary-Genius is spellled "genius" in the literate world. I guess they have an alternate spelling in NY.

I know how to spell genius I just cant contact a mod to change it, i have known this for a year. Hey flasox how does it feel to have your teams season end after choking in back to back years. One being the biggest collapse in AFC Championship history and the other which will probably be rembered as the biigest SB upset behind SB 3? Its an even numbered year, were a lock for the playoffs:cool:

Last edited:
I didn't want to make a new thread on this, but I was just listening to Sirius NFL Radio and they basically said Belichick avoided the Combines because of Spygate. I can't stand people who speak when they don't know what they are talking about.

Belichick doesn't attend the Combines ever. He apparently decided long ago that he doesn't need to be there with a stopwatch and watch hundreds of prospects he isn't interested in to see the handful he may be interested in. His decision to skip the Combines had nothing to do with Spygate and everything to do with delegating to his scouting staff.

I know how to spell genius I just cant contact a mod to change it, i have known this for a year. Hey flasox how does it feel to have your teams season end after choking in back to back years. One being the biggest collapse in AFC Championship history and the other which will probably be rembered as the biigest SB upset behind SB 3? Its an even numbered year, were a lock for the playoffs:cool:

Dude, you are a total tool.

I promise it feels better than where ever your crappy team ended up. 6th from the bottom I think??? :p

At the end of the day all you can really ask is that your team get you to the Super Bowl. The rest is gravy. It just did not pan out. Good news is, we have a great chance to get back this year. :)

On the other hand, all you can ask as a Jets fan is to break .500 - That's the reality of it...your team sux...really really bad. And in the end you have one of the worst Head Coaches in the league - I mean how crappy do you have to be to run a Play-off contending team into the ground in ONE year. Yikes.

Romeo Crennel - thats who he normally hangs out with at these meetings....

I don't know. He's damaged good these days. He broke the Cardinal Rule amongst coaches and he will be paying for that for a LONG time.

It won't get ANY media attention, but that little fat guy is REALLY the bad guy in the eyes of Owners/Coaches and the NFL.

Dude, you are a total tool.

I promise it feels better than where ever your crappy team ended up. 6th from the bottom I think??? :p

At the end of the day all you can really ask is that your team get you to the Super Bowl. The rest is gravy. It just did not pan out. Good news is, we have a great chance to get back this year. :)
last year your big bad pats had to win the SB not just get there. Your team is better then mine and has a great chance of winning the SB but unfortunately they have not done that the last 3 yrs.

On the other hand, all you can ask as a Jets fan is to break .500 - That's the reality of it...your team sux...really really bad. And in the end you have one of the worst Head Coaches in the league - I mean how crappy do you have to be to run a Play-off contending team into the ground in ONE year. Yikes.

Worst coaches in the league? After 2 yrs thats fair :rolleyes: I bet you were one of the same people who were screaming we made the playoffs 2 yrs ago b/c of our schedule. Even I will admit that. Now that that argument does not fit your current one you forget about it. Despite not being a SB contender this year im pumped for the year. We are a lot better team then last year and we have some young guys who really have high ceilings. If we had anything resembling a QB were easily a 9-7 borderline 10-6 team. I see 8-8 for next year but we are not in the depths of the NFL as a horrible team for next year

Last edited:

Banned.

I hate spelling errors.

Big Mike

I'm impressed. People, just think of the food bill hosting Romeo in your home. Very generous.

last year your big bad pats had to win the SB not just get there. Your team is better then mine and has a great chance of winning the SB but unfortunately they have not done that the last 3 yrs.

Worst coaches in the league? After 2 yrs thats fair :rolleyes: I bet you were one of the same people who were screaming we made the playoffs 2 yrs ago b/c of our schedule. Even I will admit that. Now that that argument does not fit your current one you forget about it. Despite not being a SB contender this year im pumped for the year. We are a lot better team then last year and we have some young guys who really have high ceilings. If we had anything resembling a QB were easily a 9-7 borderline 10-6 team. I see 8-8 for next year but we are not in the depths of the NFL as a horrible team for next year

Right on. They are Big and Bad and seem to crush everyone in their way. I will not argue that, as far as the SB goes...sux, but like I said all you can really ask for is to get there. Any more coments like that from you, I'm going to print off your Avatar and fight. :eek:

Your coach, He's the WORST the NFL has to offer as far as Head Coaches. Heck of an assistant, but as a head coach...bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News