PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Now Let's Get Healthy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't "think" that Vollmer got help with Freeney. I know that he did. I watched the game. The fact that reporters and analysts noted the same thing simply reinforced what I'd already seen.

As for the "proof", Belichick had Light in as the starter. Are you saying that Belichick was going with the player that he didn't think was as good? If so, perhaps you could give a post explaining your reasoning.

Vollmer showed his talents when he actually played in games. He is a rookie and didnt have any experience so it is very unlikely that BB or any coach in the NFL would give Vollmer the starting nod over a veteran like Light, without any proof on the field. Now that Vollmer has got game experience he has shown his talents. He is much more athletic than Light and probably stronger.

Do you have Tourette's Syndrome?

No I do not... UNFORTUNATELY I have MSIsince 10 years old..... I am 23 Now...... I am very capable despite my BS Handicap..... for a 23 tear old. I am not aggressive... it is what it is KON.
It is my problem...... not yours..... luckily....

Is it fair to say that when Vollmer was in the Pats moved the ball effectively, but when he was out TB was running for his life and the Pats offense stalled? It seems like that to me. Obviously, there were other players on the O-line who had issues with Brady's protection, and LeVoir made some nice plays, but there was a big difference in the amount of pressure the Jets got on Brady while Vollmer was out.

Completely agree with this. There was a noticable difference when Vollmer was out of the game. I think that it is hard to criticize the play of the OL when we are without 2 starters (not you, others). Vollmer definitely has a positive impact for this team.

Completely agree with this. There was a noticable difference when Vollmer was out of the game. I think that it is hard to criticize the play of the OL when we are without 2 starters (not you, others). Vollmer definitely has a positive impact for this team.

He definately does DYNASTY...... He is a solid LT...... I am glad you can see this. PPL over play VOLLMER Ignorantly and it is sad to see.:(

I'm talking to you Light, Vollmer, Neal, Morris and Green. Pats get an extra day off this week. Let's make it happen!
Get healthy....unfortunatly easier said than done. Just remember in years past the whole secondary would be out by now.

Last edited:
Vollmer definitely has a positive impact for this team.

I would go so far to say that Vollmer has shown signs that he will be an impact player on offense. We've never really had a "shutdown" OL in the BB era. Vollmer looks like a future shutdown LT, the kind we haven't had since Bruce Armstrong. That will do wonders for the offense.

Right now I'd rate Vollmer our 4th best player on offense behind Brady, Moss and Welker. Mankins has been inconsistent this season.

Last POST for me..... time to do work....

VOLLMER is a LEGIT LT....... even despite being a ROOKIE.... he can hold his own on the line. SEBASTIAN VOLLMER is a great player to have...... PPL who criticize him.... wake up...... WATCH him PLAY and you will be HOOKED:)

I'm talking to you Light, Vollmer, Neal, Morris and Green. Pats get an extra day off this week. Let's make it happen!
I hear ya! On another note did Chung play anymore snaps after he got banged up, the feed I was watching wasn't the best quality.

No I do not... UNFORTUNATELY I have MSIsince 10 years old..... I am 23 Now...... I am very capable despite my BS Handicap..... for a 23 tear old. I am not aggressive... it is what it is KON.
It is my problem...... not yours..... luckily....

Sorry to hear that.

I would think it's fair to say. As I've said in the other thread, our offense stalled a few times because of the blocking issues. When Light and Neal return, those issues will not present themselves as often as they have. I firmly believe that a healthy offensive line will solve the second half woes that we have been seeing, which is pretty much stating the obvious.

I think so too. The return of Light will definitely help our Offense. The more intriguing question is: Which tackle position will he play?

Feel free to answer because I'm excited as hell about the possibilities. I do know this. With Light back, Kaczur will most likely be sent to the bench. This will seriously upgrade our passing and running games. I would love to see Kaczur line up at the tight end position and give Freeney and Matthis a hard shot. That will make them settle down.

Also, this will allow our Guards to provide better help to Koppen so that less teams will get less pressure up the middle.

I think so too. The return of Light will definitely help our Offense. The more intriguing question is: Which tackle position will he play?

Feel free to answer because I'm excited as hell about the possibilities. I do know this. With Light back, Kaczur will most likely be sent to the bench. This will seriously upgrade our passing and running games. I would love to see Kaczur line up at the tight end position and give Freeney and Matthis a hard shot. That will make them settle down.

Also, this will allow our Guards to provide better help to Koppen so that less teams will get less pressure up the middle.

I'm thinking Light comes in at LT and Vollmer goes to RT and splits time there with Kaczur.

I'm thinking Light comes in at LT and Vollmer goes to RT and splits time there with Kaczur.

Noo, Vollmer stays at LT. He is our future LT. Light moves to RT, BB even pointed out that he can.

Noo, Vollmer stays at LT. He is our future LT. Light moves to RT, BB even pointed out that he can.

Light has been dropping back on his left foot for almost 10 years now. That's an old habit. Meanwhile, Vollmer took reps at RT before the season started. It's MUCH more likely that Vollmer sees reps at RT before Light does. Face it, Light is our LT this year while Vollmer is the LT of the future.

Sorry to hear that.

thnx KON.... but it is my problem...... My dad was an exceptional Athlete for DARTMOUTH UNIVERSITY...... I wanted to follow his athletic PATH but I cannot. It really S.Ucks..... Papa Joe wanted him (my dad) as a WR for PENN STATE..... but it is what it is. I was the best in town for my age but MS inflicted so early in LIFE...... I cannot reflect on that aspect.... THE PATRIOTS give me pleasue.... It was a good game overall....... I cannot control what happened to me.... but the PATRIOTS can.... screwed by REFS or not...... they r a great team....... I wish them thebest:).

I learned of it when reading Hark's...loaded...and...DRUNK...posts from the other day.

who is DRUNK lmao...... this is not the usual me but I am.:confused:

IDK..... wish things were better, but they r currently Not:eek:

Light has been dropping back on his left foot for almost 10 years now. That's an old habit. Meanwhile, Vollmer took reps at RT before the season started. It's MUCH more likely that Vollmer sees reps at RT before Light does. Face it, Light is our LT this year while Vollmer is the LT of the future.

It all depends on what Light is comforable with, maybe he wouldnt have a problem switching to RT. I would rather have Vollmer protecting Brady's blindside than Light.

I just watched 1 hour of a German FILM w/ English subtitles and I have no idea wtf just happened LMFAO:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 rolls for symbolism of Sanchizes sick 4 Picks:)

anyways..... great game today. I wish we could have applied better and constant pressure on Sanchez...... but what we did was sufficient enough.
I expected more pressure from the Patriots on D..... but it did not happen.

Look to improve on this next game guys:)

Last edited:
Question. It appears there are a lot of head injuries this year. Is that the case or are we just now reporting it more?
What is going on with that? Has something change about the helmets or something?

Vollmer showed his talents when he actually played in games. He is a rookie and didnt have any experience so it is very unlikely that BB or any coach in the NFL would give Vollmer the starting nod over a veteran like Light, without any proof on the field. Now that Vollmer has got game experience he has shown his talents. He is much more athletic than Light and probably stronger.

Michael Vick is much more athletic than Tom Brady. Perhaps the Patriots should have signed him to be the starter and gotten rid of T.B.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes