PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No Pity Party Allowed Here, Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today a Steeler fan tried to bait me by rubbing in the Patriots not making the playoffs. I thwarted his attempt and simply said "Good luck to your team in the postseason. I genuinely hope Big Ben is okay after Sunday's scare".

MAN that felt too good for some reason. I'm hardly even upset about missing the playoffs anymore. What a gutsy effort by this team and the last image we'll know of them from this season is a team holding their heads high in victory. Forever proud to be a Pats fan and I feel the best is yet to come.

Today a Steeler fan tried to bait me by rubbing in the Patriots not making the playoffs. I thwarted his attempt and simply said "Good luck to your team in the postseason. I genuinely hope Big Ben is okay after Sunday's scare".

MAN that felt too good for some reason. I'm hardly even upset about missing the playoffs anymore. What a gutsy effort by this team and the last image we'll know of them from this season is a team holding their heads high in victory. Forever proud to be a Pats fan and I feel the best is yet to come.

I wonder what then the Steelers fan did....was he confused and then walked away talking to himself??

I wonder what then the Steelers fan did....was he confused and then walked away talking to himself??

LOL nah but that is a funny visual. He basically said yeah me too then changed the topic.

Good thing he was wearing a helmet. I know I know, but if it's funny once it's twice as funny the second time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft