PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No One Can Help the NFL This Coming Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJC

I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
BB is the master of circling the wagons. The Wells report hands him the ultimate instrument to forge an Us vs. Them cohesion among a group of players that have the skill and knowledge to do some damage against other teams. Remember what happened after SpyGate? Running up scores, going undefeated?
This season could be the nuclear version of that.

I am sure Ernie Adams has a binder full of dark corners of the rule bookthat can be exploited and that haven't been read by others in decades. Let the whining among opposing coaches begin, as their ignorance is exposed.

I had no idea I'd grow up to be a fan of the second coming of the Oakland Raiders.

Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends. :mad:

I said this prior to the SB and when people were saying the Pats would crush Seattle because they were pissed off. Just because you are pissed off, doesn't mean teams will lie down and let you crush them. Sure the Pats will be on a mission, and BB may have them foaming at the mouth, doesn't mean others teams will be scared or just lie down to be steamrolled.

Remember the Jets last year ? Their one main weakness on defense was their secondary sucked. Well guess what, our secondary sucks. I doubt we steamroll many teams next year. If we score 45 in a game, we may give up 42 in that game.

I'm more than ready for the EFF YOU TOUR 2015-6.

Ring #5, it's not for the thumb.
It DEFINITELY goes on the middle finger.

I had no idea I'd grow up to be a fan of the second coming of the Oakland Raiders. Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends. :mad:
Eff that. This isn't Raiders II, it's the New England freakin' Patriots. The "Dark Side" is R. Stokoe Goodell and the NFL front office.

Fun quote from Chris Price

The Patriots have always been compelling theater, but going forward, the 2015 season will now qualify as must-see TV. Former New England linebacker Roosevelt Colvin once told me the Patriots were like a soap opera, and that will certainly be the case in 2015. Put all 16 games in prime time — the New England Patriots will be the best reality show in network history, with no shortage of storylines: How will they go about trying to defend their title? Can they survive without Darrelle Revis? Can Rob Gronkowski continue his journey to become one of the greatest tight ends in the history of the game? And because of the indignities thrust upon them by Deflategate, will they go all Ezekiel 25:17 on the rest of the league — like they did in 2007 and reinstitute the scorched-earth policy that got them within a Helmet Catch of a perfect season?

Last edited:
Ehh..... Until they have a defensive secondary, it's not worth gearing up for another GFY tour.

Remember what happened after SpyGate? Running up scores, going undefeated?

I think Bill Belichick attempts to coach that way every single year.

Honestly, I don't want to see them win another Super Bowl without a controversy. If you've ever been away from home in Pats regalia it's really a treat to listen to all the whining that comes your way. Or in the words of Stewie Griffin, "yes, yes, your anguish sustains me"

BB is the master of circling the wagons. The Wells report hands him the ultimate instrument to forge an Us vs. Them cohesion among a group of players that have the skill and knowledge to do some damage against other teams. Remember what happened after SpyGate? Running up scores, going undefeated?

I am sure Ernie Adams has a binder full of dark corners of the rule bookthat can be exploited and that haven't been read by others in decades. Let the whining among opposing coaches begin, as their ignorance is exposed.

I had no idea I'd grow up to be a fan of the second coming of the Oakland Raiders.

Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends. :mad:

Possibly. I did see a B/r article about the running game making a come back. BB can read the tea leaves. Thats why yo he loaded up on DL and OL. And why 2 backs went in the first round for the first time in years.

I'm more than ready for the EFF YOU TOUR 2015-6.

Ring #5, it's not for the thumb.
It DEFINITELY goes on the middle finger.

If it's about sending a message, why not remove all ambiguity?

penis_plugs_cock_ring1_fbad1.Large.jpg

I'm not seeing it. I love how this team has been building but think their best football is a year or two away. I definitely think this will piss them off but it's not the Randy Moss Patriots who were going to put up 45 more often than not. This is a game plan grind it out team and I will be happy if they go 11-5/ 12-4 and win the division with a bye if possible. The question, as always, will be whether they have key players healthy and are peaking, those factors win more super bowls than regular season dominance.

In truth I don't care about unbeaten, I just really want them to get one more ring with the coach QB combo.

Ehh..... Until they have a defensive secondary, it's not worth gearing up for another GFY tour.

They didn't really have one in '07. That said, I don't think this offense is anywhere near the 07 offense.

That was the year my wife and I met...not all the memories from that night are horrible...

To me the GFY tour 2015 only needs to have a single stop.. October 18 at Indianapolis

No kneel downs, (literally) running up the score.

• Agree
Reactions: JJC
I never thought I'd ever type these words and believe them, but I do this morning: there is no way in hell that this commissioner and this league allows this team to win the SB this year. Oh yeah, those of us lusting for the GFY tour are going to get it, no doubt about it...

If our Patriots win THIS year after all this crap...after all the crap during this run of dominance...nothing would be sweeter.

We have been under the microscope for doing things everyone else does and yet since we are winning we are targeted, that's really it right there in a nutshell.

The League has its issues of course, but those other 31 teams ain't anywhere to be seen, they stand tall on their horse. BB knows other teams do this crap and he does not want to be at a disadvantage so he does the same...winning makes you a target.

My team in my lifetime...period.

I said this prior to the SB and when people were saying the Pats would crush Seattle because they were pissed off. Just because you are pissed off, doesn't mean teams will lie down and let you crush them. Sure the Pats will be on a mission, and BB may have them foaming at the mouth, doesn't mean others teams will be scared or just lie down to be steamrolled.

Remember the Jets last year ? Their one main weakness on defense was their secondary sucked. Well guess what, our secondary sucks. I doubt we steamroll many teams next year. If we score 45 in a game, we may give up 42 in that game.

The Patriots did crush Seattle. The score did not reflect their dominance, but the Patriots basically dominated 3 out of 4 quarters.

Please just stop with this nonsense. The Patriots already told the league to GF themselves. They won the Super Bowl with properly inflated footballs. They just need to go out and play football.

To me the GFY tour 2015 only needs to have a single stop.. October 18 at Indianapolis

No kneel downs, (literally) running up the score.

Instead of picking a RB off the practice squad or the waiver wire for the Colts game, they should let people from the stands take turns running it. Maybe some children. It will add to the humiliation.

I have no idea what the hell that thing is and am not sure I want to know.

Don't worry, no firsthand knowledge here either :D, just something I once heard of in passing that amused me. I'll just say I'd be more than OK with it if the haters found themselves on the receiving end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back