PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nnamdi Asomugha Sweepstakes(merged, again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tons of VET O-line still available.

FWIW, it's kinda weird; there's both a league floor and a team floor, but they work somewhat differently.
There is no floor for individual teams until 2013.

^^^ LOL Far from a reputable source. Another twitter guy said still working out details. They are going to get him and jets fans will crown themselves champions by yelling filth from their little mouths.

2 star CB's and they still won't win the division

I just had a buddy txt me telling me jets gm and staff are amazing if they sign aso...all i txted back was "do you know what a lombardi trophy looks like?" I got no response

Last edited:
I pray that doesn't happen. How the hell do they have enough cap room to even consider that

I pray that doesn't happen. How the hell do they have enough cap room to even consider that

Not sure if you're talking about the Jets. if you are, I guess it's possible because they feel like it's worth it to roll the dice and go into the season with very little depth at several key positions. They were already thin in some spots last year. This is really more about the "trophy" for Rex and by that I mean both the Lombardi and bagging a player everyone supposedly wants.

I think we'd rather have quality depth which is what the Pats have in a lot of spots. Not as many as we'd like, but it's there in spots.

The jets and asomugha

I bet that the jets front office is stuck between not wanting to spend the $$$$ on him and feeling like they have to sign him. They're probably hoping that someone else signs him.

The idea of having 25m dedicated to CBs is keeping someone awake tonight

Re: The jets and asomugha

This couldn't go in the other thread why?

I bet that the jets front office is stuck between not wanting to spend the $$$$ on him and feeling like they have to sign him. They're probably hoping that someone else signs him.

The idea of having 25m dedicated to CBs is keeping someone awake tonight

I'm guessing it has to do with guaranteed money. Jets are probably trying to pitch him on a backloaded contract to sign other players. NA is 30 years old and knows this is his last pay day.

With the money the Texans are offering him, I think it'll be tough for him to go with the Jets.

The Texans pulled their offer after they signed Joseph...

This couldn't go in the other thread why?

Because for some strange reason the moderators don't give a crap if we talk more about the Jets than Patriots.

Because for some strange reason the moderators don't give a crap if we talk more about the Jets than Patriots.
You want to be told what to talk about?

If the Jests get him or not we will still beat their sorry butts twice this season :D

It's people like you who make volunteering to do this such a pleasure.

So.....now it is between the Two Ryans?Dallas and the Jets according to WFAN

I wonder how much Rob is getting paid by Rex to F**K things up for Dallas? ;)

according to Roto it is down to Jets v. Jerry Jones.

come on Jerry!!!:cool: get him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back