PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nice to see Rodgers respects Brady's play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the article before I listened to it, and I recommend that you listen to the interview rather than read it. Rodgers is pretty funny, and is definitely a wise ass.

I could also understand some of Rodgers' animosity toward ESPN, given they are always riding Favre.

Ahh yes, I forgot about playing the packers this coming season. No worries. The Packers O-line sucks. Dont really know how strong they got this past draft but I hope for Rodgers sake that they are better. He got destroyed last season. He took more hits in the Vikings game on the road then I ever seen before. :bricks:

Yeah, some of that has to do with experience (he took 50 last year and 34 the year before); we forget that Tommy was sacked 40 or so times in his first season but less than 20 last year, mid twenties I think most years. However, as a reminder of how misleading the "Sacks" stat can be, I noticed that TB's stats in 2008 show "0" sacks...he'd gotten rid of the ball when Pollard hit him.

Rodgers spent the first 3 years of his career, plus his first camp as a starter, as the sideshow to the longest running circus in the NFL. He's got every right to call out ESPN for being the tabloid bulls**t that it is.

Good to see Rodgers has a brain between his ears. :cool: Also great to see him rip Tony Kornhole. The guy knows absolutely **** about football.

UPDATE

This was on the Globe's Webpage this morning:

GREEN BAY, Wis.—Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers says he regrets airing his complaints about ESPN's "Monday Night Football" broadcast team in a recent radio interview...

Heh-heh. He doesn't take it back, just says he regrets saying it.

Rodgers regrets airing criticism of announcers - Boston.com

UPDATE

This was on the Globe's Webpage this morning:

GREEN BAY, Wis.—Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers says he regrets airing his complaints about ESPN's "Monday Night Football" broadcast team in a recent radio interview...

Heh-heh. He doesn't take it back, just says he regrets saying it.

Rodgers regrets airing criticism of announcers - Boston.com

Its too bad. The media can say whatever they want about players, but as soon as they get criticized by a player, the player gets heat. I found the interview very informative, and am glad I heard it. Because of the media backlash, he probably won't speak so frankly again. FESPN

Good to see Rodgers has a brain between his ears. :cool: Also great to see him rip Tony Kornhole. The guy knows absolutely **** about football.

I agree. Kornholio was the worst 3rd-in-the-booth in the history of MNF. And that Ravens game in '07, with Shula as the 4th...no wonder I was so insane on the keyboard that night.

I agree. Kornholio was the worst 3rd-in-the-booth in the history of MNF. And that Ravens game in '07, with Shula as the 4th...no wonder I was so insane on the keyboard that night.

Wow! I'd forgotten that travesty of a broadcast. Pissed me off bigtime too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back