PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nice to see Rodgers respects Brady's play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the article before I listened to it, and I recommend that you listen to the interview rather than read it. Rodgers is pretty funny, and is definitely a wise ass.

I could also understand some of Rodgers' animosity toward ESPN, given they are always riding Favre.

Ahh yes, I forgot about playing the packers this coming season. No worries. The Packers O-line sucks. Dont really know how strong they got this past draft but I hope for Rodgers sake that they are better. He got destroyed last season. He took more hits in the Vikings game on the road then I ever seen before. :bricks:

Yeah, some of that has to do with experience (he took 50 last year and 34 the year before); we forget that Tommy was sacked 40 or so times in his first season but less than 20 last year, mid twenties I think most years. However, as a reminder of how misleading the "Sacks" stat can be, I noticed that TB's stats in 2008 show "0" sacks...he'd gotten rid of the ball when Pollard hit him.

Rodgers spent the first 3 years of his career, plus his first camp as a starter, as the sideshow to the longest running circus in the NFL. He's got every right to call out ESPN for being the tabloid bulls**t that it is.

Good to see Rodgers has a brain between his ears. :cool: Also great to see him rip Tony Kornhole. The guy knows absolutely **** about football.

UPDATE

This was on the Globe's Webpage this morning:

GREEN BAY, Wis.—Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers says he regrets airing his complaints about ESPN's "Monday Night Football" broadcast team in a recent radio interview...

Heh-heh. He doesn't take it back, just says he regrets saying it.

Rodgers regrets airing criticism of announcers - Boston.com

UPDATE

This was on the Globe's Webpage this morning:

GREEN BAY, Wis.—Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers says he regrets airing his complaints about ESPN's "Monday Night Football" broadcast team in a recent radio interview...

Heh-heh. He doesn't take it back, just says he regrets saying it.

Rodgers regrets airing criticism of announcers - Boston.com

Its too bad. The media can say whatever they want about players, but as soon as they get criticized by a player, the player gets heat. I found the interview very informative, and am glad I heard it. Because of the media backlash, he probably won't speak so frankly again. FESPN

Good to see Rodgers has a brain between his ears. :cool: Also great to see him rip Tony Kornhole. The guy knows absolutely **** about football.

I agree. Kornholio was the worst 3rd-in-the-booth in the history of MNF. And that Ravens game in '07, with Shula as the 4th...no wonder I was so insane on the keyboard that night.

I agree. Kornholio was the worst 3rd-in-the-booth in the history of MNF. And that Ravens game in '07, with Shula as the 4th...no wonder I was so insane on the keyboard that night.

Wow! I'd forgotten that travesty of a broadcast. Pissed me off bigtime too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes