PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nice Read by Reiss: Could fixing the Patriots' offense include benching Mac Jones?

Replacing Corky isn't going to "fix" the offense, because there's no other QB available, inside or outside the building, who's good enough to rise above this mess created by our GM who should resign or be fired Immediately.

But Corky isn't a leader of men either; and what he has that prevents him from Ever being one is Unfixable. That one year he was Alabama's starter? So what? Any number of QBs would've done the exact same thing with that stacked offense. He's proven to be a spoiled, gutless, noodle-armed, chicken-**** punk-ass *****... And his GM is an irredeemable incompetent who should resign or be fired Immediately.

In that way I suppose Notgoat & Corky are made for each other, because they're both frauds.

Replacing Corky isn't going to "fix" the offense, because there's no other QB available, inside or outside the building, who's good enough to rise above this mess created by our GM who should resign or be fired Immediately.

But Corky isn't a leader of men either; and what he has that prevents him from Ever being one is Unfixable. That one year he was Alabama's starter? So what? Any number of QBs would've done the exact same thing with that stacked offense. He's proven to be a spoiled, gutless, noodle-armed, chicken-**** punk-ass *****... And his GM is an irredeemable incompetent who should resign or be fired Immediately.

In that way I suppose Notgoat & Corky are made for each other, because they're both frauds.
Other than placating fans, what good does it do to relieve Bill of GM duties mid season?

He's already mentally weak. Might as well just put the nail in the coffin if we bench him.

Reiss thinks that Mac is on very thin ice right now and I believe him. Says he's lucky that there's nobody on the roster the coaches think is better or he would be done already.

Reiss thinks that Mac is on very thin ice right now and I believe him. Says he's lucky that there's nobody on the roster the coaches think is better or he would be done already.

Bill has set him up for failure now two seasons in a row and somehow managed to make Mac's 2022 season look like 2007 Tom Brady compared to this one.

We now see why Bill was so patient in dealing with Matt Corrals mental issues.

It's funny that Zappe goes in and everyone complains about him missing open receivers. But before Zappe, we didn't even know the Patriots had open receivers. It's a start guys.

It's funny that Zappe goes in and everyone complains about him missing open receivers. But before Zappe, we didn't even know the Patriots had open receivers. It's a start guys.
It was funny seeing Zap's overthrown targets open like that. That being said, Mac way overthrew receivers to start that game, too.

We now see why Bill was so patient in dealing with Matt Corrals mental issues.
Because BB is mental himself the circus last year now this year on Offense I see a pattern. :rolleyes: Who constructs a Team without a decent Back-up QB?? Arrogant BB.:rolleyes:

Hmmmm wonder what gave Reiss that idea?? Another upcoming slaughter??
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Well IF BB want's to salvage the season Trade for Stiddy there should be a fire sale in Denver Stiddy > Wac Jones.

Plus he didn’t look scared of his own shadow either. Now… imagine if he actually got to prepare as the starter… and got to actually work on timing and chemistry with these guys like Mac has gotten to do all year so far. The overthrows might actually become completions! It seems like an easy idea to digest. Is it the makings of a top 10 explosive offense? Hell no. Is it the pathway to finding a way to squeeze out SOME decent offensive production per game and at least not shooting themselves in the foot by scoring for the other team on a weekly basis? Could be!

It was funny seeing Zap's overthrown targets open like that. That being said, Mac way overthrew receivers to start that game, too.

If you added up all the yards they both missed receivers by and used that as their passing yards, they'd have broken records

only way id trade for a QB is if it was a young prospect they felt good about, otherwise just play Grier or someone this year to see what they have

Next year, we should be signing a veteran backup (like a Ryan Fitzpatrick type of QB) that can at least run a competent NFL offense at an average level, and then spend lots of draft capital identifying the future of this franchise, which should include offensive lineman and FOR THE LOVE OF F***ING CHRIST A LEGITIMATE WR THREAT!

ok im calm

Plus he didn’t look scared of his own shadow either. Now… imagine if he actually got to prepare as the starter… and got to actually work on timing and chemistry with these guys like Mac has gotten to do all year so far. The overthrows might actually become completions! It seems like an easy idea to digest. Is it the makings of a top 10 explosive offense? Hell no. Is it the pathway to finding a way to squeeze out SOME decent offensive production per game and at least not shooting themselves in the foot by scoring for the other team on a weekly basis? Could be!
Damn, you're getting me hot and bothered fantasizing about maybe getting *2* FGs in a game.

only way id trade for a QB is if it was a young prospect they felt good about, otherwise just play Grier or someone this year to see what they have

Next year, we should be signing a veteran backup (like a Ryan Fitzpatrick type of QB) that can at least run a competent NFL offense at an average level, and then spend lots of draft capital identifying the future of this franchise, which should include offensive lineman and FOR THE LOVE OF F***ING CHRIST A LEGITIMATE WR THREAT!

ok im calm
I feel like Foles is about as Ryan Fitzpatrick type as you can get without being Ryan Fitzpatrick. I'd be ecstatic if they brought him in for a work out.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back