PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL's mouthpiece (ESPN) at it again with OTL piece on cameragate

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was all dealt with in 2007. All of it. It was known back then that the Patriots taped from 2000 through the first half of the first game of 2007. All this is is a rehash of what was known 8 years ago, that the Patriots were already punished for.

The takeaway from this is that it shows why Deflategate became what it became. The other owners pushed Goodell hard to really, really get after the Patriots on this. This was all a vendetta. A chance to get back at New England.

For those of us that can't watch, can anyone give us more on what's being said? I did hear from a friend that the Pats' taping was from 2000-2007. But wasn't it LEGAL for them to tape until 2006?

EDIT: I said this about Deflategate from the very beginning: That this isn't about deflated footballs. It's totally, 100% about Spygate.
It was legal then and its legal now to tape signals. The problem was that the camera was 10 yards or so to close to the sideline, and it was suppose to have a roof and two sides. It was suppose to be semi inclosed.

Last edited:
and of course that stupid " he's softer than the balls at foxborough commercial appears at the exact time.

ESPN is declaring war on our franchise and pulling out every old tired allegation in the book, putting a bow on it, and claiming to reveal shocking new inside information.

They are the worst scum there is.

as long as Krafty Bob is going to bend over this will keep happening. Look at what saints did after the bountygate and tell me is anyone talking about it like spygate/deflategate?

This is all on Kraft

The same ********. "We know they did something, we just don't know what". How anyone can think the NFL isn't trying to directly influence the outcome of games is beyond me. I hope the worst offenses the league is guilty of come to light and the league burns.

Kraft needs to man the **** up. Nobody has ever been punished for filming signals. Get the real story out there.

Basically its 'There too good they must be cheating all the time' PMSL

Pats fans have an easy response to any idiot that now brings this up.

"Dude, we knew all this already back in 2007, which is why the Patriots were given the harshest punishment in league history at the time. The only news here is that this report shows that Deflategate was nothing but a giant effort to get back at the Patriots, and it shows how petty and jealous other owners are. All it shows is how overblown Deflategate actually was."

I'm sick of ESPN and going to boycott the network. Their shows suck, they're pouring a lot of money into soccer which i don't care about and they don't carry hockey. Goodbye ESPN

I read the OTL report and...yawn. Nothing we haven't heard already. Laughable that they are making taping signals such a dastardly crime when it's not against NFL rules. You could write half this article about any team.

I LOLed at the rummaging through garbage for playbooks stuff.

So they smeared and attacked Tom Brady because they were mad at Belichick.

Ethical twits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back