PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers "hosed" by bad calls

When the Pats played the Steelers they had 14 penalties accepted.. while the Steelers had 4 penalties accepted, and Steelers Fans whine???

Give me a freaking break.. the PI in the endzone was suspect, but cannot think of any reason why I should care.. the Steelers are loaded with talent, and despite that they are 8-6-1... Tomlin sucks.

Pittsburgh still has a shot to get into the playoffs if Baltimore loses to Cleveland. This won’t be an easy game for the ravens.

Bad calls happen. This was early in the game. If they can't rise above that, there's a bigger problem than one bad penalty.

Quite frankly the Steelers committed a couple bad turnovers, not counting the fake punt turnover on downs, that cost them more than 1 first quarter TD. Remember, they had the lead at one point after the touchdown. They even got a stop on the next Saints possession. The game was theirs, all they had to do was not make critical mistakes and turn the ball over.

The bad PI call didn't cost them the game, because they came back from the deficit created by the ensuing touchdown. Bad decisions close and late cost the game.

Ugggghhhhh, I detest fans that wave them friggen annoying things.

We even got to see that crap in the baseball playoffs.

My favorite memory of the Steelers terrible towels was at Foxboro for the last AFCCG. They resembled ceiling fans on a hot, humid day in Florida that had been turned off and gradually came to a stop as the Pats poured it on.

My favorite memory of the Steelers terrible towels was at Foxboro for the last AFCCG. They resembled ceiling fans on a hot, humid day in Florida that had been turned off and gradually came to a stop as the Pats poured it on.
Local tavern I frequent is owned by a displaced Scranton resident, obviously a Squealer fan. I watch the games at my buddies house so normally I don't have to put up with his victory parades. The day of our bye was different though. Nothing better to do than drink and the Jags were giving Pittsburgh fits. That all changed near the end.....

He starts screaming like a little girl and out comes the towel. He's being obnoxious with it, tying to put it on people, etc. I told him, "Put that stupid thing away. We're fans of champions around here and the only towels we need are for drying our victorious asses off!"

Naturally I didn't go there for the NE/Pitt game, but I would love to be a fly on the wall in his bar after the New Orleans game.

From Florio’s power rankings:

15. Steelers (8-6-1; No. 7): Mike Tomlin is the rare coach who has mastered the hard parts of the job, and yet continues to trip and fall over the easy stuff.

I see what he did there! :D

It's my hometown but I don't take offense.
My home area is booming and is becoming a major place where people are coming to reside.
Transylvania maybe some parts of PA but not my stomping grounds.

I can't lie, Pittsburgh seems like a much cooler city than Boston. I hate Boston though, mostly because of the roads.

I can't lie, Pittsburgh seems like a much cooler city than Boston. I hate Boston though, mostly because of the roads.
Im in the Lancaster area but the OP was lumping PA together
I've been to New England for the first time this year Cape Cod and my family loved it.

I was in Pittsburg recently, stayed right down the street from the stadium, some decent bars and stuff but generally most returants the food is **** and the town itself is boring and dirty....

Wow, the Steelers got bad calls against them. That’s so wrong. Everyone should make a really big deal about it. Victims yet again. So unfair.

My hatred for Pitt ramped up in 01 when all week leading up to the afcc they were booking plane tix for the super bowl and then one of their biggest sh*t talkers (flowers?) went low late on Brady.

Terrible Iron City beer.
Good Primarti Bros sandwiches.
Are the Primanti sandwiches really that good though? It seems like the novelty wears off rather quickly.

Wow, the Steelers got bad calls against them. That’s so wrong. Everyone should make a really big deal about it. Victims yet again. So unfair.
I’m guessing that it had something to do with a faulty headset.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back