PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL's mouthpiece (ESPN) at it again with OTL piece on cameragate

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Englas

I lived in several other states. There is some truth to what I wrote. And given the way the NFL is handling this I am probably going to follow suit and use as much hyperbole as I can since that seems to be the name of the game.
I've lived in just 2 other states, but there's literally only a couple of major US cities that I haven't been to. Few had populations that were less "educated" and "cultured" than Boston. The biggest knocks that most people tended have on Bostonians is that we drive like assholes and that we're not very friendly. Generally speaking, they are right on both counts.

There is the occasional hater that says Boston is "racist", but in my extensive travels, most folks, excluding New Yorkers and those in cities where the Civil War hasn't ended, seem to see Bostonians in a neutral or positive light. Haters hate, and Boston certainly has it's fair share.

Felger blaming the Pats for the ESPN story - "the Patriots started this with their outing of numerous league officials"....wow...in his mind, it's "only" the NFL firing back at the Patriots

Gutless, crybaby ****ies. And anyone who gets angry about these bush league 10 year old tactics should remember not to let this bother you.

People hate us and Boston because we win and we are educated, cultured, winners.

That's insulting to 10 year olds. I remember when I was about that age my little league coach told us, "when you disrespect your opponent, you're only disrespecting yourself." Sadly, this lesson in basic sportmanship seems to be lost on grown men who are billionaires.

Felger blaming the Pats for the ESPN story - "the Patriots started this with their outing of numerous league officials"....wow...in his mind, it's "only" the NFL firing back at the Patriots
He's licking his chops. He's wanted to go after Belichick the past many months. Now he can.

I've lived in just 2 other states, but there's literally only a couple of major US cities that I haven't been to. Few had populations that were less "educated" and "cultured" than Boston. The biggest knocks that most people tended have on Bostonians is that we drive like assholes and that we're not very friendly. Generally speaking, they are right on both counts.

There is the occasional hater that says Boston is "racist", but in my extensive travels, most folks, excluding New Yorkers and those in cities where the Civil War hasn't ended, seem to see Bostonians in a neutral or positive light. Haters hate, and Boston certainly has it's fair share.

Same here. Been to every major city many times for business all over North America. We have a stigma and we win. And many are tired of it.
Boston is not the friendliest city.

I'm waiting for Volin to state that this was what he was talking about in regards to the NFL holding things back :cool:

Many people have a miserable life or no life. So if their team cant win they throw a hissy fit. Imagine acting like this in the "real world"?

This is a lot of people projecting their failures and trying to defend their insecurity. Sad.

I can tell you that the Titans fans down here don't throw a hissy fit when they lose. Losing is a way of life for those fans, they checked out long ago.

Felger has a serious boner reading through this stuff.....

Don't watch or listen to these Douche and Spazz. Its not good for your health.

The biggest knocks that most people tended have on Bostonians is that we drive like assholes and that we're not very friendly.

People often don't have much to say after you're run them over. Don't think that "not friendly" is much of a factor here.

Last edited:
I can tell you that the Titans fans down here don't throw a hissy fit when they lose. Losing is a way of life for those fans, they checked out long ago.

The fans get it. The owners probably cant handle it.

Speaking of losing, Boston went 15 years without a championship and most of that was during many of the prime sports following years of posters here - where you probably take it much more serious.

If you are 40 years old that is like going from age 11 to age 26 without seeing one championship from any team.

Hey ESPN, was this this reported by the mortreport? Oh wait, he hasn't been heard from since the 2nd.

So the league firing back by showing Goodell altered martz's letter?

The fans get it. The owners probably cant handle it.

Speaking of losing, Boston went 15 years without a championship and most of that was during many of the prime sports following years of posters here - where you probably take it much more serious.

If you are 40 years old that is like going from age 11 to age 26 without seeing one championship from any team.

Oh I remember, I'm from up there

What "numerous league officials" did the Patriots out??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST