PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFLN: Favre Inactive Against Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if you were disagreeing or not (so I'm not directing this at you Nikolai), but anyone who says his consecutive start streak is unimpressive really has no clue about football, or even sports in general. And that's coming from someone who can't stand Favre and his drama queen antics. I will be so happy when NEXT season is over so I don't have to hear his name more than once or twice a season.

Oh, I think it's impressive, but among the greatest sporting achievements of all time it is not.

Jackson is God awful. At least we know why the Vikings continued to start a banged up grandfather at Quarterback.

What a squib.

Last edited:
Meanwhile the game on FOX has been pretty much kissing Favre's rear end for his streak ending. Argh.

Berman's Fastest Three Minutes was one of the longest three minutes of my life, nothing but Favre highlights. Stuff we've seen ad nauseum every year whenever Favre cried wolf. Hate ESPN and hate myself for having it on the tube.

ESPN is reporting this like it's the end of sports as we know it.

Well, almost. :bricks:

Seriously, I read all the stuff about ESPN and Favre ball-washing (putting it mildly) here before but didn't really get a true grasp of it until now.

They must be in mourning, having their #1 source of BREAKING NEWS!!!!!(TM) now go by the boards.

I never understood why they thought that everything that ever happened with this guy was more important than anything else. I'm not discounting that it's an impressive thing to have done, but Good Grief! :eek:

ESPN is bummed because next monday they have the vikings game

Screen_shot_2010-12-13_at_8.51.26_PM.png

check out the pic of his hand from tonight. gross. allegedly has no feeling in it.

ESPN's response was to do a Fastest 3 Minutes "Favre Edition" during halftime of the MNF game.

The active consecutive starts leader is now Peyton Manning at 205.

Great, now we get to here about that.

The active consecutive starts leader is now Peyton Manning at 205.

Great, now we get to here about that.

Well, with all due respect to Satan Manning, I'd rather hear about that streak incessantly than having the mediots jinx Brady. . . . :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes