PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Wild Card: Steelers at Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here comes the nail in the coffin!

Is that ref named Sandusky?

refs will save the steelers here....

If they give this ball to Denver they have to get this in the End Zone, can't settle for a FG.

CLEARLY backwards, this should be Denver ball and they should be able to put this one away here

That is a turn over, he threw it at the 19, ball hit 18

If they give this ball to Denver they have to get this in the End Zone, can't settle for a FG.

A field goal makes it three score differential. Hard for the Steelers to come back from that.

Pundit after pundit said that the Steelers were the biggest lock to win this weekend....

I wonder how many of them would still be sticking to their guns if they were asked about this game now.

refs will save the steelers here....

If this game was at Heiz field then maybe. Denver ball.
Tony-Sparano1.jpg

27-6, and the shirt comes off. I am a man. I am about 30lbs. overweight. And my ******* SHIRT IS COMING OFF.

they can get a FG...it would be a 3 possession game

Guys, for it to be a forward pass...it has to GO FORWARD. Thank god for Phil Simms, I was confused there for a second.

Just sucks that Denver will be out of challenges now, they should not have had to use a challenge there

Definitely a backwards pass, but also definitely a whistle blew before Dumervil had control of the ball.

So unfortunatly I think the screwed-up whistle gives the Steelers a HUGE break

Denver could take 3 kneel downs and kick the FG, and it would still be great, because a FG makes this a 3 score game.

Is this a case of 'be careful what you wish for"? Or, am I starting to get paranoid early?

you should be scared. can you imagine going one and done in the playoffs for a third straight time to teams quarterbacked by Joe Flacco, Mark Sanchez, and Tim Tebow?!

wow................

how ******* stupid....refs blow

what bs wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand