PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Wild Card: Lions at Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those rooting for the Saints, keep in kind we have their 1st rounder next year. If they lose now, our pick will be better. Go Lions!

Why would anyone in their right mind be rooting for the Saints over the Lions? Seriously.

For those rooting for the Saints, keep in kind we have their 1st rounder next year. If they lose now, our pick will be better. Go Lions!

That is a very good point! I just think they are the best team that can beat the Packers.

Two lucky-ass plays in a row, must be a Saints game.

Fumbles are another area where replay is poorly applied. In any non-obvious fumble/INC/Non-fumble situation, the play should be allowed to finish with the presumption on the field that the ball is live. Once the play is dead either team should be able to challenge at no cost, and with no presumption either way on the part of the reviewer.

Ehhh, nah. I agree somewhat with what you are saying. I just don't like the no cost angle(if I am reading right)..

Great game so far. Found myself cheering for the Lions.

That is a very good point! I just think they are the best team that can beat the Packers.

I agree. I think the Saints and the Patriots are the only teams that have enough firepower to keep up with the Packers offense.

Saints will win now...

**** the refs. This league is becoming as bad as the NBA. Too many phantom penalties, ticky tacky PI calls, and awful mistakes. As much as I love QB play, I hate the direction the league is going.

The league started going downhill once the pansy Colts complained about how our DB's roughed them up in the 03 playoffs.

Damn the saints have zero faith in their D. getting down 2 scores is a death sentence in this game so I get it I guess.

Yup great game, and I some how find myself cheering for the Lions..

Same. As much as i hate the lions, i would love to see the saints lose. Besides, i think the lions can actually beat the packers this time around

the saints get so many calls at home.

It's to the point now every time an offensive player get hit hard they look at the ref.

Cliff Avril just cost his team 6

Lions have recovered 2 fumbles and got 0 points off of them. That will kill them later.

saints get ball to start the half...a score here is huge..

TD NO with :16 left in the half...maybe....

Last edited:
Ball was out..

Colston....ruled a TD...plus penalty...review???

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back