PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Wild Card: Lions at Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
I chuckled to myself when people were saying Gregg Williams was going to "take megatron away"

Yup, Megatron is a combination of Wes Welker and Randy Moss. The guy is phenomenal...

I remember looking at him before he was drafted and just not being able to find any flaws. Elite everything, including intangibles.

When u get the number one overall pick couple years in a row, u are going to hit some jackpot none the less, unless you are the raiders

I chuckled to myself when people were saying Gregg Williams was going to "take megatron away"

He did take him away in the first game. But the lions seem ready for the blitz this time so far.

Surprised the zebras didn't call a penalty for the hit on Colston.

terrible tackling....saints may not punt tonite..

I thought the Saints would be leading by at least 10 in the first...how wrong I was.

huge fumble...

FUMBLE!!!! The Lions need to cash this one in.

WOW!!!! Big Fumble recovery. The Lions have to put points up if they want to win..

If you call it a fumble, why blow the ******* whistle??? Lions had a chance to run it back there.

Lions winning the turn over battle, not good for saints

I want the Saints to win...if they don't, I'm going to be so madden...

The refs need to learn to STOP blowing the wistle in those situations. That should have been a fumble recovered and returned for a TD. Now they face a 3rd and 5 instead. The officating really sucks right now.

Fail by the refs. Cannot blow the whistle on that call. That was a TD by the Lions if there was no whistle. Wow, that is crazy..

If you call it a fumble, why blow the ******* whistle??? Lions had a chance to run it back there.

This! Someone f-ed up big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case