PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Wild Card: Falcons at Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ****** Sunday Wild Card Games ******

The falcons have had the same team for like 4 years now. You think its time to change something up????

Their offense is so inept.

I thought the NFC was a lot better than the AFC... I'm not sure of that now after these past 2 games.

wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Home Depot cleans house ..

I wish we had any of the Giants D-linemen. jesus

I tell you what, I don't mind that at all, if there is any team in the NFC that we might be able to trade blows with easier, it is the Giants. I am not that worried about them.

I just get frustrated with bad coaching and bad football. That was a chip shot FG for Atlanta. You kick the FG and make it 10-5. There is 5 min left in the 3rd freakin quarter. Now you're down 2 scores down with a quarter left it's just awful coaching. They get paid millions to do this and just making ridiculous decisions.

Ok, I'm seeing what the missing "it" is for the Falcons. It's their offensive line.

U can only beat them with your legs, not arms, mike Vick would be a nightmare for that D line

The difference between the Falcons being an embarrasment and unstoppable is Brady and BB, but that's a big difference. :D

Brady with Julio and White would have 20 points on the board.

I bet Brady would have gotten that sneak. He has mastered the simple aspects of the game like dink and dunking, sneaks, time management, throwing past the sticks or letting the receivers have a chance to run for the first. Really, there is no excuse for the constant 4th and inches. Wait for the route to go a little further or throw it shorter and let the receiver make yac.

I expected the falcons to lose but they are actually starting to piss me off with their conservative dumb shizz. Throw some screens or deep bombs(you got freaking jones and white against a suspect secondary without ross).

I just get frustrated with bad coaching and bad football. That was a chip shot FG for Atlanta. You kick the FG and make it 10-5. There is 5 min left in the 3rd freakin quarter. Now you're down 2 scores down with a quarter left it's just awful coaching. They get paid millions to do this and just making ridiculous decisions.

I think it was a good choice to go for it. Just a horrible play, should have ran something else to get the first.

Ok, I'm seeing what the missing "it" is for the Falcons. It's their offensive line.

The Giants have a way of making offensive lines disappear when they're on their game. This damn Giants team just might skate to the Super Bowl.

The one weekend I don't have to worry about the Pats and all the games have been absolutely dreadful.

Last edited:
Welp game over

Gmen vs. Packers, gonna be a hell of a game!

Sanders does not look for the ball, I wonder where he picked that attribute from.

So atlanta beefs up its offense even more this offseason and scores even less in the playoffs...nice.

Falcons, Lions, Bungles= pretenders. Add Broncos to that list in about 5 hours.

O ya.....that James Sanders:rocker:

I have been telling some GB fans be careful about the giants, last time they were one unsi away from winning them

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back