PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Wild Card: Falcons at Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
So atlanta beefs up its offense even more this offseason and scores even less in the playoffs...nice.

lmao they're gonna trade their entire draft for 1 elite defensive player this year...the missing piece!

Matt Ryan is so overrated... so much talent on offense and they could not even get a field goal and how the hell do you go with an empty backfield on 4th and inches when you have a RB like Turner?

Last edited:
Matt Ryan is so overrated... so much talent on offense and they could not even get a field goal and how the hell do you go with an empty backfield on 4th and inches when you have a RB like Turner?

Turner got shut down on 4th down by the Saints. It was another stupid play up the gut though.

Giants are ******* scary in the playoffs.

2 top WR's
2 good but very different RBs
Manning is getting better

and their D-line absolutely dominates any O-line in the NFL

God damn it

the giants have this ****y demeanor that just pisses me off. Hoping green bay puts 40 on them, but i doubt the packers win.

I wouldn't consider the lions/saints game dreadful

Too much offense and not enough defense. It was boring IMO. Good to see Megatron showing why he's the best WR in the game tho..

Giants are ******* scary in the playoffs.

2 top WR's
2 good but very different RBs
Manning is getting better

and their D-line absolutely dominates any O-line in the NFL

God damn it

I know, I was hoping the Falcons would be able to knock them off but they have put up another stellar performance. :bricks:

Remember Rodgers also got a leg that can run, but hopefully he can outrun the entire giants O line

Mike Smith just officially made the Falcons season all about failures and 4th and short. He will have to discuss for the next 9 months. Congrats Mike. You moron.

Last time Giants vs Packers came down to the wire and I think this time the Giants will win.

Too much offense and not enough defense. It was boring IMO. Good to see Megatron showing why he's the best WR in the game tho..

megatron was a joy to watch. I love that guy.

Can they just end the game now? I am now tired of this.
Sanders is always there, but just a tad late.

Last edited:
Hate the Giants, but love the way they play football.

megatron was a joy to watch. I love that guy.

its almost obnoxious how good he is. put up 200+ yards in 3 of last 4 games. Could be the next Rice/Moss. There's really nothing he's bad at. Elite everything. Makes you wonder how good Stafford would be without since half the time he says **** it and throws deep to CJ and he somehow comes down with it lol.

I think people are going to get excited on the giants to beat the packers but i think the packers will prove a point and blow them out.

Interesting comment by Aikman, talking about how the Falcons are now good enough to be measured by what they do in the postseason rather than the regular season.

He must be a spoiled Falcons fan, since those on this board who've said the same about the Patriots are called spoiled Patriots fans.

Coughlin gets way too much heat as a coach. He is old school and gets the team going when it counts. Sure I hate the Giants because of 2007 but I respect Coughlin as a coach and he has his team playing lights out football right now.

Packers fans have to be feeling very nervous after watching this game. They will beat the Packers if they play like this next weekend.

I think if you have a Ryan in your team, the Giants will beat you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe