PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Wild Card: Falcons at Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Giants are the 1 team on the NFC side I don't want to see the Pats play in the SB. Dominating DL that can pressure Brady and a big play offense that would cause nightmares for our suspect secondary.

These damn playoffs aren't turning out too well so far ... Go Denver!

I guess the glass is either gotta be half-empty or half-full.

Personally, I'm trying hard to think to myself, "OK. If we can beat the Steelers and Ravens on two consecutive weekends, that will give us a lot of momentum and confidence going into the SB."

Then, I start thinking "Yeah, after the last two Playoff debacles, when :pigsfly:" and pour myself a drink.

Go Broncos!!! Make it a clean sweep by the home teams in Wild Card Weekend!

Last edited:
Early forecast for Green Bay next Sunday: high of 21, chance of snow showers. And Bedard tweets GB opens as 10pt favorite.

I'm all over the giants on the money line. Isn't this the same team basically as 2007 but with better receivers and a better Eli?

The Giants are the 1 team on the NFC side I don't want to see the Pats play in the SB. Dominating DL that can pressure Brady and a big play offense that would cause nightmares for our suspect secondary.

Yup. Only upside I see to a Gints-Pats Super Bowl is that the buildup would further scar the psyches of Jets fans. That and the chance for revenge.

4th and a foot at THE critical juncture of the game...the Falcs call a QB sneak with an empty backfield, line up, let the Giants D set, see their empty formation and put 9 in the box...just brilliant coaching...did anyone ever inform the Falcs head coach that this was a PLAYOFF game???...plus, at halftime he said "we sending pressure!!!"...yeah...uh...what?

Pretty funny: Reiss just retweeted from someone at a site called thisgivensunday.com, who suggested maybe the Giants will hire Spags and we'll have a Spags-Josh rematch in the SB. Wish I had thought of that.

The sooner that Dimitroff realizes that Mike Smith & Matt Ryan will never take him where he wants to go, the better his job security will become. Maybe they're an OLman short, but the playing not to lose HC & the crumbling under pressure QB don't have what it takes anyway. That "performance" today was, in the words of Jimmy Carter, a disgrace to the human race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes