PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Wild Card: Falcons at Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ****** Sunday Wild Card Games ******

Shaping up to be one of the worst WC weekends I can remember. Falcons have no shot here. Steelers will probably sleepwalk to a win. Refs ruined what could've been the only good matchup of the weekend last night. zzzzzzzzzz

Stuffed again

Hey let's line up empty backfield so everyone knows we're sneaking!! Great idea!!!

absolutely awful coaching there. KICK THE FG

I thought we were having an interesting debate. I'm not sure why you resorted to sarcasm. That's fine though. You can have the last word, after this post.

You made no argument other than to make a claim. It's a nothing claim. You're flat out wrong on the Falcons claim, and you're ignoring the difference between Manning and Brady on the Giants claim.

P.S. Pereira already talked about the 3rd down situation.

Last edited:

Why the hell would you go for a sneak through the middle of that D. I don't have a problem with going for it but the playcall was stupid.

Shaping up to be one of the worst WC weekends I can remember. Falcons have no shot here. Steelers will probably sleepwalk to a win. Refs ruined what could've been the only good matchup of the weekend last night. zzzzzzzzzz

FTR I posted this before that pathetic 4th down attempt.

That 2nd sneak was the worst play call of the entire game. It probably decided the game. Giants saw it coming a mile off (same play on the first sneak) and stacked the box as much as they could.

One would think Mike Smith would of learned his lesson after the 4th and 1 failure versus the Saints earlier this year, and as I type this, Giants TD, game over...

Hakeem Nicks with the game changing TD. Atlanta will have to open things up now.

Falcons suck! That is all.

falcons just quit, this is so stupid

Sanders tried to catch him.

I now turned off the tv.. ************ this game is boring..

This is only the second Falcons game I've watched all year, but this team is an embarrassment. I'd swear Del Rio was coaching them.

Havana, Falcons just got shot down.

I tell you what, I don't mind that at all, if there is any team in the NFC that we might be able to trade blows with easier, it is the Giants. I am not that worried about them.

lol...............

That Nicks TD makes Antwan Molden and Sergio Brown look like Ty LAw and Rodney Harrison circa 2003. Just pathetic. The Falcons are the biggest collection of ****ies in the league

The falcons have had the same team for like 4 years now. You think its time to change something up????

Their offense is so inept.

I thought the NFC was a lot better than the AFC... I'm not sure of that now after these past 2 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes