PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week Two Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NFL Week 2 games

I didn't think the replacement refs were bad last week, but its was really freaking noticeable this week. They are awful. Watched redzone all day.

Anyone else feel the same way?
all the fans of the losing teams today feel that way my friend , but i do agree the officiating sucked today

NFC West 3-0 today all 3 teams with upset wins and they could go 4-0 for today if San Fran wins tonight. Although San Fran wouldn't be an upset if they won.

The NFC West prob holds 3 of the best Defenses in the league...believe it or not.

all the fans of the losing teams today feel that way my friend , but i do agree the officiating sucked today

I wasn't even talking about the patriots game or even bad calls in general. The refs are just so damn confused throughout the game.

I think it will be closer than people think...Miami isn't that bad...

Well if they can get the Reggie Bush of USC again as they did today, then the Jets are in trouble. Reggie Bush was ridiculous today, he alone destroyed my fantasy game matchup.

The 49ers are by far the best team in the league, as of now.

The 49ers are by far the best team in the league, as of now.

Deep game AND run game. That's how it's done.

IMO, having a short yardage attack and a run game while good, is a bit redundant compared to the above.

Short/deep or run/deep is all you need as long as the missing aspect is at least serviceable.

Last edited:
49ers clear #1 in the NFL. They have it all

AFC #1 is Texans then i would say balt then the pats as of now

Last edited:
Deep game AND run game. That's how it's done.

IMO, having a short yardage attack and a run game while good, is a bit redundant compared to the above.

Short/deep or run/deep is all you need as long as the missing aspect is at least serviceable.

They remind me of the 2004 Pats. Stellar defense with a solid offense that can do anything.

so this year NBC sunday night song is featuring multiple Pats. If I recall, last couple of years they never had a single player in that opening song. NBC teying to kiss ass or what ?

just my pet peeve... :p

on topic, 49ers defense scares the crap out of me !!! hope we get out without any injuries from that game :eek:

on topic, 49ers defense scares the crap out of me !!! hope we get out without any injuries from that game :eek:

Our O is going to struggle against them...luckily we don't play them until later in the year :eek:

God these refs are brutal. What are you doing owners? pay the freaking refs. I can't stand watching this anymore.

Pats/49ers is going to be the game of the year....Can't wait! Sucks they have to play Houston and 49ers back to back though....Brutal!

49ers are good but detriot is doing nothing different on offense. They keep trying to run the ball the same way. no change of pace or personnel or no huddle , nothing.

This 49ers Defense is damned fast. Fast and tough. They are a pleasure to watch.

Pats/49ers is going to be the game of the year....Can't wait! Sucks they have to play Houston and 49ers back to back though....Brutal!

jets have too as well...talk about brutal for them

I think they beat houston...but 49ers...ehhhhh

49ers are good but detriot is doing nothing different on offense. They keep trying to run the ball the same way. no change of pace or personnel or no huddle , nothing.

Stafford is killing my 2 fantasy teams..

Sounds like another team we just watched today...:rolleyes:

Hopefully SF will be past their peak by time we play them. I already took the day off from work so I won't miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back