PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week Two Games

Thumbtacks threatening to go ahead of Texans .. and they tie it, PAT coming up.

Weird the teams I'm rooting for today - -Indy, SD, Tennessee, Giants.

You want others to give 'actual arguments' but you cant provide your own ? You seem to hate pats fans a lot so why are you here ? You know the management then ?

Wrong on all three points, but keep acting like you are right. Pats fans are cool, but this board is ridiculous.

I remember being trashed for calling a first drive INT, then Brady threw it, 2010 vs NYJ. 3 years later and I have to write a report to back up the obvious: we need receivers. I will take the loss on that, not trying to analyze contracts right now. Thompkins can lead us to the SB surely.

Woodhead .

According to Dierdorf, Patriots keeping Woodhead would have basically solved their offensive woes right now.

Oh just shut the ***** up

:noidea:

If you weren't making ridiculous posts, people wouldn't be calling you out for making ridiculous posts.

Your next post should be something awesome like, "If Amendola, Gronk and Sudfeld weren't hurt and missing games, fewer people would be talking about them being hurt and missing games."

According to Dierdorf, Patriots keeping Woodhead would have basically solved their offensive woes right now.

Only if the front office could have foreseen the Vereen injury.

I heard that on Red Zone!

"I look and see Tom Brady struggling"

erm, Tom Brady isn't struggling, his receivers having soap gloves has been the problem so far.

Wrong on all three points, but keep acting like you are right. Pats fans are cool, but this board is ridiculous.

I remember being trashed for calling a first drive INT, then Brady threw it, 2010 vs NYJ. 3 years later and I have to write a report to back up the obvious: we need receivers. I will take the loss on that, not trying to analyze contracts right now. Thompkins can lead us to the SB surely.

So why are you on this board ? So you predict an interception on the first drive for the pats @home ? What was your reasoning ? You saw we need WRs in 2010 ? And you call yourself a fan of the team ? No one suggests our current WR arent crap. But you STILL cant give a 'pick' scenario you suggested originally a 100 posts back other than calling this board and everyone crap.

very nice catch and run by Royal.

So why are you on this board ? So you predict an interception on the first drive for the pats @home ? What was your reasoning ? You saw we need WRs in 2010 ? And you call yourself a fan of the team ? No one suggests our current WR arent crap. But you STILL cant give a 'pick' scenario you suggested originally a 100 posts back other than calling this board and everyone crap.

I'd stop talking to him. He just claimed analyzing contracts is irrelevant to discussions regarding potential FA signings and trade scenarios.

Exactly, Dobs and Thompkins suck, if is nice but the reality is there.

Oh, so 2 rookies suck after just 1 and 2 games in the NFL respectively? They don't get time to adjust to the league for you?

You really are a joke.

Matt Schaub with pick.

Wow, Titans up 8 on Houston now after a pick-six

He had a huge record streak and I saw it coming, everyone called me an ass.

Don't pull the guilt trip, I got mauled by the homers and that dictated all my responses, nice try blaming me for speaking up to the 60s fans who are bitter at young fans.

He had a huge record streak and I saw it coming, everyone called me an ass.

Don't pull the guilt trip, I got mauled by the homers and that dictated all my responses, nice try blaming me for speaking up to the 60s fans who are bitter at young fans.
So you guessed and happened to be right?

Chiefs defense seems to be rattling Romo.

Oh, so 2 rookies suck after just 1 and 2 games in the NFL respectively? They don't get time to adjust to the league for you?

You really are a joke.

This is what I mean, you have blind homers lying to themselves.

Matt Schaub with pick.

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 2m
Brady not the only QB having troubles with rookie WRs. Schaub and Hopkins not on same page on huge INT TD

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back