PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week Two Games

Lots of homework in 'Algebra I' and 'Social Studies'?

Great insult, sure the girls love you.

Its no wonder why everyone hates Pats fans. Say one thing negative and get mauled by the wolves.

So I accept this, and will not complain until 2014, when I expect the same damn thing to happen yet again.

At least my picks and fantasy numbers are solid today.

Thats the problem. You equate your game picks and fantasy numbers to trading picks for improving our WR situation.

Great insult, sure the girls love you.

Its no wonder why everyone hates Pats fans. Say one thing negative and get mauled by the wolves.

Because they are uninformed whiners who incessantly complain about winning?

I can help you with your science homework if you want.

So I accept this, and will not complain until 2014, when I expect the same damn thing to happen yet again.

At least my picks and fantasy numbers are solid today.

If it helps any, the last time our WR situation ended up this badly was 2006 (again abnormal circumstances with the Branch holdout) and see how the FO responded the following offseason. If this current crop doesn't pan out it will be addressed, until then doesn't hurt to hope for the best.

If it helps any, the last time our WR situation ended up this badly was 2006 (again abnormal circumstances with the Branch holdout) and see how the FO responded the following offseason. If this current crop doesn't pan out it will be addressed, until then doesn't hurt to hope for the best.

And they were a Kleenex box away from going to the SB against a Rex Grossman led Bears team.

Who?! Give us names and a trade scenario. Even better... send them to BB. Send your Bridgewater transcript and your grammar-****fest of a resume to Kraft. They'll hire you straight away...

Damn you guys are the definition of condescending.

Larry, VJax and Wallace were available and dismissed, even Sanders and Cruz were available.

IMO seeing crazy trades I can't call anyone untouchable, managers make crazy moves in every sport. Happy? Now you homers can relax with the personal insults and deflections, I am a young guy and most of you are older, so with an associates I at least have the future ahead.

Forgot how everyone here is biased and dogs those who criticize the team, makes sense why every other board insults the hell out of us. If I don't scream champion I get blasted lmao, a joke.

Oh God when will the Browns give up on Brandon Weeden. Ravens couldn't have handed him a more golden opportunity and he just plain misfires. Follows it up with a delay of game :bricks:

Vick to Jackson 61 yd TD.

Larry, VJax and Wallace were available and dismissed, even Sanders and Cruz were available.

IMO seeing crazy trades I can't call anyone untouchable, managers make crazy moves in every sport. Happy? Now you homers can relax with the personal insults and deflections, I am a young guy and most of you are older, so with an associates I at least have the future ahead.

Forgot how everyone here is biased and dogs those who criticize the team, makes sense why every other board insults the hell out of us.

Name the last three 'crazy' NFL in season trades.

If you're going to start a discussion by making absurd suggestions at least have an argumentative strategy. Don't deflect to your conceptions of YOUR OWN fanbase or your youth.

Youth =/= stupidity.

Because they are uninformed whiners who incessantly complain about winning?

I can help you with your science homework if you want.

No thanks, this isn't the 60s anymore, but I can help the dementia when I get my doctorate. ;)

Forgot how everyone here is biased and dogs those who criticize the team, makes sense why every other board insults the hell out of us. If I don't scream champion I get blasted lmao, a joke.

Alright. If you're not going to give suggestions, then don't act like the Pats have tons of awesome plays out there to pick from. I don't think people need to insult you, but you're not doing yourself any favors with your very weak argument.

I normally do say this to fellow posters but you are joke. Larry fitz and vjax are available for a trade ? Who told you ? Bruce arians will trade Larry to new england because we are new england ? Wallace is available for a trade ? You with all your associates and youth and phd dont make an iota of sense. You are just trolling . Good luck with your 'future'.

Watching red zone just highlights are AWFUL the pats offense is and likely will continue to be until they get it right at the pass catching positions other than gronkowski...:mad:

Looks like it was a little too early celebrating Wallace as a FA bust.

Sure, the doofins overpaid, but it's made the offense/Tannehill better.

No thanks, this isn't the 60s anymore, but I can help the dementia when I get my doctorate. ;)

It's hilarious that you're using your uncompleted Bridgewater education and an uninitiated doctorate education to win an argument.

Lets not forget that Rodgers is the best long ball passer in the league. Our guy...not so much

lol "our guy"

Passes thrown longer than 20 yards last season

Rodgers 21 for 54 38.8 percent
Brady 22 for 68 32.6 percent.

Rodgers 1 for 7 on passes thrown longer than 40 yards
Brady 0 for 6

Brady did that with a Slot Receiver, 2 Tight Ends and a #1 outside WR that only caught 2 passes longer than 30 yards.

Both Thompkins and Dobson already half has as many 30+ yard catches this season as Lloyd did all season last year.

Name the last three 'crazy' NFL in season trades.

If you're going to start a discussion by making absurd suggestions at least have an argumentative strategy. Don't deflect to your conceptions of YOUR OWN fanbase or your youth.

Youth =/= stupidity.

Mods can warn me but this guy here is an *******, period, you got a degree and age cool, **** off.

Nothing absurd about paying Sanders, Wallace, Jax, Welker, even Lloyd. Disgusting how much you blind yourself and use social status to make your points.

Mods can warn me but this guy here is an *******, period, you got a degree and age cool, **** off.

Nothing absurd about paying Sanders, Wallace, Jax, Welker, even Lloyd. Disgusting how much you blind yourself and use social status to make your points.

What do you know about my social status?

BTW if you're just finishing your bachelor's... I'm the same age as you.

Degree (or age) =/= intelligence

I normally do say this to fellow posters but you are joke. Larry fitz and vjax are available for a trade ? Who told you ? Bruce arians will trade Larry to new england because we are new england ? Wallace is available for a trade ? You with all your associates and youth and phd dont make an iota of sense. You are just trolling . Good luck with your 'future'.

Jackson went to TB, did we not have the ammo to grab him then? Keep acting condescending, you guys are the same clowns who troll Jets boards and cry when people mention spygate, I read those topics weekly.

I will say what I want, and if you don't agree I could care less, your condescending attitude has you what exactly?

the pack is walking all over the skins....

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back