PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week One Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Week 1 other NFL games

Interesting, Pererria saying they should have been charged a TO for the Baldwin injury. Refs didn't take it away because the clock was stopped, even though it was under two minutes.

I don't want this crew either. Can we get normal refs back please

The NFL needed Arizona to win after that mistake..lol

wow.....refs just blew this game

I have never seen anything like that. Absolutely horrible. Please pay the referees what they want.

Arizona holds on and justice is served.

The doofus Pete Carroll and his USC QB failed miserably after the refs tried to hand them a W.

I have never seen anything like that. Absolutely horrible. Please pay the referees what they want.

what kind of explanation was that? It doesn't matter if the clock was stopped or not. An injury TO. Morons. Pay the refs NFL..****

Last edited:

Arizona holds on to win. Not impressed with the Cards at all, Peterson scares me on punt returns, but I don't know if we are going to be punting that much.

Arizona holds on to win. Not impressed with the Cards at all, Peterson scares me on punt returns, but I don't know if we are going to be punting that much.

Fitzgerald is the main concern next week......stop him and next weeks game should not be within 14 points.

I am just completely appalled at the refs from the Seattle game. I figured they would miss some blatant calls, but forgetting timeouts? No. Inexcusable.

I am just completely appalled at the refs from the Seattle game. I figured they would miss some blatant calls, but forgetting timeouts? No. Inexcusable.

What **** crew do we get next week? LOL

The NFL better make some changes this week in the progress of talks with the refs this week

badly lol

This is inexcusable. Someone's getting fired.

Maybe if seattle won it would have had more progress on ref/NFL talks?

get ready for non stop manning talk

How about them Bills? ;)
I don't care what they add on defense (though they looked like crap) with that QB they will not get to the play-off. Part of me kind of fells sorry for the Bill's fan but not too much.

Is it just me or are the Faith Hill opening segments good viewing :)

I'm hoping that Manning can toast the Steelers tonight - got a lot of respect for what he achieved during his career, and I also hate the Steelers.

Go Denver!

I'm hoping that Manning can toast the Steelers tonight - got a lot of respect for what he achieved during his career, and I also hate the Steelers.

Go Denver!

a big denver win would be good for the steelers next week when they play the jets at home

Go Denver!

I used to genuinely hate Manning but in the last few years I've grown to respect the man. Hope he destroys the Steelers tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST