PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week One Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Week 1 other NFL games

Honestly it is weird seeing Manning in anything but a Colts jersey.

I can't stand Manning phoney self..I am rooting for the Steelers.

i hate ryan clark...what a tool

Mannings *****ty passes are still getting fist downs...

Manning maybe be the only QB with 200 more TDs than ints (399/199) but TFB is close (302/115) and likely joins him this year...with better numbers...

Huge difference between the Pats' offense and Green Bay's today. Obviously, the Packers were going up against a dominant run defense from the 49ers, and that has to be factored in. But they ran the ball on only 14 of 61 offensive plays, of which 5 were runs by Aaron Rodgers, who was their leading rusher. They have no running game, and little offensive balance. Rodgers passed for 303 yards, but targeted only 5 receivers the entire game - Finley, Jennings, Cobb, Nelson and Jones. Rodgers is a beast and the Pack have some terrific weapons, but based on our own experience it's going to be hard for them to make it through the postseason without more offensive diversity and balance.

Thomas should have caught that...

Rooting for The Forehead tonight
Why?
Because next Sunday it's Pitt vs Jets
So if Pitt loses tonight we can root for them more easily next week as they'll be 1-1

Manning is going to find out many times this year of how much he misses Jeff Saturday and that Colts OL

The Broncos line is not very good and Manning may get sacked often his year.

I think Manning has a fairly good chance of landing the lead role in "Happy Feet 3". Still, for a guy who's missed a year he looks pretty good and I hope he returns to form.

Can't imagine what it would be like if Brady got pushed out of New England (though it did happen to Montana, but Steve Young was no slouch).

I think Manning has a fairly good chance of landing the lead role in "Happy Feet 3". Still, for a guy who's missed a year he looks pretty good and I hope he returns to form.

Can't imagine what it would be like if Brady got pushed out of New England (though it did happen to Montana, but Steve Young was no slouch).

Can't blame the Colts for not wanting to overpay for him after 4 neck surgeries. They weren't going anywhere with him, so why not clean house and save money?

Tebow would of scored by now. :D

How much of that was landing the #1 pick when the best QB prospect since Manning was coming out in the draft? Let's say they ended at 3 and Luck and RGIII were gone, or if it was a weak draft were the #1 QB is somebody like Bradford, then do they cut Manning? I think not.

Peyton already in midseason form calling for penalties

Its going to take some time for manning to adjust. he doesnt look the same so far especially without the no huddle quick pin point throws.

Denver's run game is still nonexistant.

Will be interesting to see if the Steelers got away with the too many men on the field there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST