PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week One Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
SF looked scary-good in GB. Adding Manningham and Moss both allows matchup flexibility for Crabtree and forces defenses to play Vernon Davis honest. With that running game and Alex Smith mastering Harbaugh's simplified passing tree, this team is tough to stop. On D, they simply are beasts.

Green Bay has a "Pats 2009" feel to them. Too one-dimensional. Too much reliance on one or two receivers. Coaching film is not going to be kind to these guys. Although it's only one game (see Pats 2003).

Interested to see the Ravens tonight and another year of maturity for Flacco, Rice, Smith and their TEs. Also interested to see if their D starts showing some age.

Regards,
Chris

SF looked scary-good in GB. Adding Manningham and Moss both allows matchup flexibility for Crabtree and forces defenses to play Vernon Davis honest. With that running game and Alex Smith mastering Harbaugh's simplified passing tree, this team is tough to stop. On D, they simply are beasts.

Green Bay has a "Pats 2009" feel to them. Too one-dimensional. Too much reliance on one or two receivers. Coaching film is not going to be kind to these guys. Although it's only one game (see Pats 2003).

Interested to see the Ravens tonight and another year of maturity for Flacco, Rice, Smith and their TEs. Also interested to see if their D starts showing some age.

Regards,
Chris

I'm incline to agree with the 2009 comparison. I was initially thinking 2010, but I think that Patriots team would beat this Packers team by a lot. My overall concern watching GB is that they look like the same team from last year. Quite frankly they looked like an average team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back