PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week One Games: Previews and Predictions

Re: Week 1 Other Games

Would love to see Rodgers play with a guy like Fitzgerald or 07 Moss. Like Brady and NE, it's a shame that GB couldn't give Rodgers better receivers.
Que?

Rodgers inherited a pretty dominant WR corps, probably one of the best in the league. He had Jennings in his prime, Driver, James Jones, and Jordy Nelson. And now Randall Cobb.

Granted he hasn't played with any HOFers like Moss or Fitzgerald, but hasn't been playing with scrubs out there.

Boldin (sigh)

Goddamn. Boldin is a monster.

Rodgers is like 3-13 in comeback situations IIRC.

Can't be the best in the NFL when you're comeback rate is that awful.

For the record, I believe Bradys is at about 60%.

The 49ers stole Boldin. Imagine their playoff offense of Boldin, Crabtree, Davis, Gore...

Rodgers is like 3-13 in comeback situations IIRC.

Can't be the best in the NFL when you're comeback rate is that awful.

For the record, I believe Bradys is at about 60%.

Now we get to see what Aaron is made of...or maybe not

So, it looks like Boldin has learned the SF offense, no?

The 49ers stole Boldin. Imagine their playoff offense of Boldin, Crabtree, Davis, Gore...

I doubt Crabtree will be playing very well if he does come back.

It's scary to think what they could be like if Crabtree were healthy though. Three elite targets, an elite running game, elite OL, and elite defense.

I'm just glad Boldin is out of the conference.

His performance today was even better than A.J. Green's and Green was exceptionally dominant today.

Everyone here and in the media have been questioning the Pats letting go of Welker, but the real focus should be on what were the Ravens thinking letting go of Boldin.

Same ole Green Bay. Lacy looks like a JAG, a mediocre defense, and a bunch of weapons to make Rodgers look like the greatest thing ever statistically. They'll get bounced in the playoffs early again.

Seems like no matter what, Green Bay can't fix their defense. San Fran didn't even need the read option.

I'm just glad Boldin is out of the conference.

His performance today was even better than A.J. Green's and Green was exceptionally dominant today.

I'd rather boldin on an afc non contender. 49ers very well could be in the super bowl.

AFC contenders overreaction time!

Bengals-Lost to the Bears, Dalton still too inconsistent.

Colts-Struggled to beat what most are calling the worst team in the league.

Steelers-Look like trash this year, weak and old at most areas.

Dolphins-Beat the Browns courtesy of Weeden.

Texans-Play tomorrow.

Chiefs-Blew out the Jags. Smith looked good, worth keeping an eye on.

It seems clear that the forehead squad is the undisputed best team in the AFC, until Gronk returns and KT pulls his head out of his @$$.

here comes the most predictable game of the week. dallas loses a game they shouldnt while giants win a game they shouldn't. romo does something stupid at the end and a giants receiver makea a ridiculous catch to win it.

Bengals-Lost to the Bears, Dalton still too inconsistent.
Bengals had the game won if not for a stupid penalty by Mauluga. Still expecting them to win the division. Not true contenders though. Not with that run game and dependence on Green.
Colts-Struggled to beat what most are calling the worst team in the league.
Colts overachieved by 6 games IIRC by the pythagorean win theorem. They still can't stop the run, and have a poor pass rush. The only reason they were able to run the ball today was because it's the Raiders.

I think they're around a .500 win team this year, in spite of the fact they've improved since last year.
Chiefs-Blew out the Jags. Smith looked good, worth keeping an eye on.
Improved from last year probably given how Cassel played, but still, the Jags are in the race for a top 2 pick with Oakland.

carries' singing sucks but she's hotter than faith hill. Ill take it.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back