PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week One Games: Previews and Predictions

Re: Week 1 Other Games

it'd be awesome if eli did stuff like that versus us....

Eli manning. We lost 2 SB's to this guy.what a pass.

Nice start Eli 1st pass = INT ahahaha

it'd be awesome if eli did stuff like that versus us....

This is a bit extreme, but sometimes you can't help but feel the only reason this guy will go to the hall-of-fame is purely because of those two SBs. I mean Jesus.

Same ole Green Bay. Lacy looks like a JAG, a mediocre defense, and a bunch of weapons to make Rodgers look like the greatest thing ever statistically. They'll get bounced in the playoffs early again.

I thought they played very much improved today and played decently. 49ers on offense just keep coming at you and very difficult team to play.

Of course cowboys do nothing.

because the Giants BLITZED Romo twice...you may not have recognized it since it's something WE don't seem to do anymore

because the Giants BLITZED Romo twice...you may not have recognized it since it's something WE don't seem to do anymore

I dont care if we blitz or not but we need to get to to the QB. not give him time to make a sandwich.

And yet our defense is better than theirs.

It's not glamorous or flashy or exciting, but it works. Minus one bad drive, the defense did their job. It was the Patriots offense that screwed them over.

Furthermore, it's clear the gameplan was to play gap responsible and stop the run. And what do you know, CJ Spiller took 20 carries for 40 yards.

giants look good

Why can't Eli play like this against us? :/

This is a bit extreme, but sometimes you can't help but feel the only reason this guy will go to the hall-of-fame is purely because of those two SBs. I mean Jesus.

When Eli's career is over, I hope voters analyze his stats and W-L. He's not a HOF QB.

3 turnovers in 6:10. Wow. What's sad is the Cowboys defense doesn't even look that good, the Giants are getting huge chunks of yards on each play. If Team Romo can't capitalize on all these mistakes you can see the Giants pulling their usual gig.

Peyton manning will blow the doors off these giants next week.

We'll see if they convert this third down, but leave it to the Cowboys to get three consecutive turnovers on defense and have 3(probably 6) points to show for it.

Different year, same Giants and Cowboys.

We'll see if they convert this third down, but leave it to the Cowboys to get three consecutive turnovers on defense and have 3(probably 6) points to show for it.

Make that probably -4 points to show for it.

There are no words....

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes