PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 6 Games

Russell Wilson is a fantastic QB. I'm not going to hate on him like others here are. He is the lead candidate for MVP this year and simply didn't have a great game today.

Lead candidate for MVP? That would be Phillip Rivers then probably forehead.

Yep, for the first time in about twenty years Dallas looks legit. They had so many things go wrong to keep Seattle in the game but still beat them in their house.

Seattle to me looks like they have a few issues, one that is glaring right now is at wideout. Chris Carter looked kind of foolish cuz of the SB [he normally does] but I think he's right about the WR's. When they're actually counted on to make plays without Wilson scrambling around, they couldn't get any seperation at all or make something happen and that's going to show eventually. Especially away from home, this team is not the juggernaut they looked like in the SB, which I felt was kind of a perfrect storm of Manning and company getting flustered early, flawless execution at the right time, and a great job of preparation by Carroll. The other two playoff games they came very close to losing on their home turf, probably should have lost to SF if not for some boneheaded plays from Kaperdink. Still one of the best teams in the league, but a very beatable team.

• Agree
Reactions: SVN
Seattle scored on a blocked punt, the only offensive TD came after Dallas muffed a punt at their own 20!

Without those mistakes this game wouldn't have even been close

• Agree
Reactions: SVN
Russell Wilson is a fantastic QB. I'm not going to hate on him like others here are. He is the lead candidate for MVP this year and simply didn't have a great game today.

I don't get the hate either. He's a super solid young QB, The guy reminds me of Brady pre 2006 as far as his role in the offense and overall penchant for crucial plays.

Meanwhile, AZ's defense is legit, albeit against WSH. They're missing people to boot.

I'm up for a Pats-Boys SB.

Watching Hater Nation melt down at the prospect of these two teams playing for the Super Bowl would be comedy gold.

Now time for the giants to lose. Cowboys have them up next, giants have been a big problem for them in big D.

So next SNF is SF@DEN with manning going for Favre's record....will be a tough watch

Great NFL sunday mostly. JEts/Bills/Miami all lost. Seattle lost .Now eagles can complete it with a manning face
LOL just about to post how nice it is to see that photogenic **** on Giants Goober. What a doofus...

Lead candidate for MVP? That would be Phillip Rivers then probably forehead.

Rivers, Luck, Murray, Watt are ahead of forehead IMO. Wilson is slightly ahead of him too IMO.

What he did last Monday night and the drive he lead in OT to beat the Broncos was beautiful.

Wilson not ahead of Peyton. Wilson only lost today's game on a INT. He needs to up his losing game to the vaunted Pick Six.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back