PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 5 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
The locals would celebrate. I live among lots of Chargers fans, my favorite bartender is one. Every time I get a drink he either talks about how great Rivers is or how much he ****ing hates some combination of McCoy, Telesco and Spanos. There are no other topics.
I don't really know if McCoy is necessarily bad but there's no denying that his team is mentally weak.

He's really channeling all Chargers fans right now.

The fact that game does not at least go to overtime is all on the San Diego coach.

Aside from the fact that the play call should have been a pass rather than a run up the middle on third down, the lack of control after that play is on the coach.

The team needs to have gone through a scenario like that in OTAs and in training camp. Too much time wound down waiting to see if Gordon made the first down or if he did not.

At that point there was too much confusion. It was chaos getting the kicking team on the field.

Right then you need to call a time out so that everyone is set.

If you don't have a time out, you are close enough to take the five yard delay of game penalty and still make the field goal.

Not at all dissimilar to what we saw with the Ravens in 2012 against the Patriots.

Bill Belichick teaches situational awareness.

Mike McCoy does not seem to have a grasp on that concept.

Rodgers hard counts not working, awesome!:)

Edit: He finally did after trying for 4 times at least.

GB goes up on Ohell Crackhead Jr and the Vagiants 7-0. GB is missing both starting corners. Could be a big kiss and make up game for Ecry and Whackem Jr.

Rodgers pick hehe. Would like to see the Giants win this.

Packers offense look's really good with Jordy nelson back.

C'mon Giants make this a game.

Text Matthew to 1-800-Goodell and 1% of your donation will go towards the Hurricane Matthew foundation that will donate 1% of that 1% to the cause.

i always want the giants to lose.

cant stand all of the rodgers ballwashing though

Nothing negative sticks to Eli Manning with Giant fans. Because he was the winning QB in 2 SBs, he gets a free pass for life from what seems like a majority of their fans. By and large, he's sucked during his career. I hope he plays there forever.

Can't tell if people here are bored by the game or are watching the very exclusive "debate."

It gets tiring to keep making some variation of this statement, but if Brady worked the hard count like Rodgers does he would get constant **** for it. He would be accused of being a poor sport who's manipulating a loophole in the rules and getting the refs to work for him.

It gets tiring to keep making some variation of this statement, but if Brady worked the hard count like Rodgers does he would get constant **** for it. He would be accused of being a poor sport who's manipulating a loophole in the rules and getting the refs to work for him.
Could only imagine the Ravens losing on a hard count...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes