PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 5 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible by the Rams

Jeff Fisher is just the worst.

Just when a Jeff Fisher coached team looks like coming good, he reminds us, he's Jeff Fisher.

I have no clue how severe the injury of Siemian is but if he is out for a few more weeks the division might not end up a gimme for the Broncos.

The latest on that:

bills fans are so annoying. i cant wait til we play them again!

Just waiting to call someone the Rams DL "crap" and a "bust" the same way people were raging on the Pats DL last week.

McCoy is still a good player that can make plays .. deal with it..

WHY DID YOU ACCEPT THAT PENALTY? WHAT ARE YOU DOING FISHER?

OAK D is trash....this game is back and forth.

Oakland O is legit but their D is crap. Maybe they can split with Denver. Be nice.

denver has a thursday night game coming up this week in San Diego. They have 2 days to prepare - Monday and Tuesday - and then have to travel on Wednesday. It won't be easy, especially with Lynch at QB.

The latest on that:

If Lynch and his OL can't pick it up the Broncos might be in a dogfight the next couple weeks to avoid losing a couple of division games.. the way they looked today and looking at their schedule 4:4 is not a pipedream..

No one ever went broke underestimating Fisher's competence, or overestimating his sliminess.

If you have the "balls" to go for a fake punt in this situation maybe you should consider going for it on 4th down inside the opponents 5 yard line to tie the game instead of kicking a FG... but whatever..

What's sad is even if the Rams smarten up and let this clown go there will be another owner in line to hire him. I don't get it, e must be well versed in the art of selling himself to this league. Dude is a fake, all you have to do is look at his overall record since Eddie George retired with the Titans and you have the truth.

Damn Bills have now won three straight and probably will make it five straight. Crap coaching job by Fisher. I hope we beat the hell out of his Rams when they come to Foxboro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST