PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 5 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Packers offense look's really good with Jordy nelson back.
Yeah, glad he's finally getting his due. The one WR who really took it to Revis in 2014. Seems like he hadn't got his due in the past because Rodgers got all the credit, ?75 last year showed that Nelson deserves a lot in his own right.

Amazing how much Eli has regressed the last 5 years....just forcing the ball, not leading his guys.

Well, good night to be a Canadian, what with the goings-on in St. Louis and Toronto.....

Well, good night to be a Canadian, what with the goings-on in St. Louis and Toronto.....

id574g_th.jpg

It's time to open the debates...

Packers fans gotta be left wondering how this guy beat them twice in Lambeau in the playoffs.

Wow Beckham...

What a catch. Looked like that was being thrown away.

Don't think you can overturn it with that...but at least Hochuli can give a long explanation either way. He'll love that.

Should have let him moderate the debate instead

*Blows whistle*

"The question was not answered within the framework of the question, there is no question, time out."

They would all deserve each other

Did Giants not have a challenge? May as well have tried to save yourself a timeout.

Texans-Colts should be flexed to Thursday Night.

I think most Pats fans are still wondering how the hell he won two in the first place...

Eli was never in my eyes a Superbowl winning QB, but somehow he managed two and one of the two against a 16-0 team.

The first one (despite NYG fans opinions) was a once in a lifetime fluke against a team that would of beat them the next four games if it was a 7 game finals. It wasn't though and he pulled it off so good for him.

The second one destroyed me morally for about a week. It sucked, bit at least we won SB 49.

I think most Pats fans are still wondering how the hell he won two in the first place...

'07- NFL with the non calls on the blatant and obvious to a tipping point holding on the Tyree catch.

'11- Hobbled Gronk and an extremely lucky pass. More legit than the '07 SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back