PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 5 Game Discusions

I cannot stand forehead.

Orton was sharp as hell 30-42 passing.

bad clock magagement by lions by trying field goal too early, gave bills too much time. Just horrible

d%#*!@t. At least Buffalos schedule is tough the rest of the year

Jim Caldwell looked upset at that missed kick... I think.
faces-of-jim-caldwell.jpg

this is what good protection and open receivers look like

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
Did you guys hear Peyton is looking for touchdown 500? I heard the NFL plans to stop the game when it happens. Roger Goodell will walk to the 50 yard line and proceed to blow Manning until climax, at which point Manning will bukkake Goodell. Meanwhile, SB39 will be sitting at his house nodding in approval.

Denver, running a pick, say it ain't so

Think I will go watch a meltdown in the titans forum ... :cool:

Sickens me seeing Forehead throw wobbling floaters with his top tier receivers, TEs and o-line saving his ass

At least Brady still throws lasers

Just a heart breaker for the lions. Golden Tate with an amazing catch and run only to mean nothing due to the kicker.

Who is that 57 year old man playing quarterback for the Bills? He just helped the team get a win.

d%#*!@t. At least Buffalos schedule is tough the rest of the year

And the Pat's is easy. The Bills are going to be tough to beat in Buffalo.

And the Lions hand the game to the Bills. Think the Lions will play like that versus New England?

Sick
posted at 10/5/2014 3:25 PM CDT

This game was sickening. Im sick of loosing. Im sick of the Titans. I have a ticket for next week to watch the Jaguars that I bought before the season even started. I had a few hopes then. I wished I didn't even have this ticket. I have no desire to drive 2 hours to watch this team and then drive 2 hours back home. Im done with this joke, we call a pro NFL team. If I didn't have this ticket I probably wouldn't watch another game this year. We are terrible and Im done.
http://www.titansonline.com/fans/messageboards.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat:9fc9b7fd-fa27-448c-a32c-e86e27e35180Forum:b76647d3-1e7e-4d69-8026-8c76b58c981cDiscussion:781343ce-2a0f-49c9-820e-d12cd00dd4aa

Manning's arm is garbage. Jeesus

Benjamin Watson is still in the NFL?

Whoa

Does Peyton like live in the red zone.

I watch NFL RZ and whenever he plays he is always there, like always

Ridiculous home cooking from the refs saves the Saints season

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes