PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 5 Chargers vs Steelers MNF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can get HFA i just dont fear the bengals, steelers or denver to come in here and upset us. Steelers have the best shot...but brady would shred that defense again. I still dont trust the bemgals yet

Only team that seemed to have our number waz the ravens. And they looked cooked

Someone is still asshurt that I made them look like a fool in the Raplisberger thread.

You haven't made anyone look less than brilliant in comparison to you. As I said, if you're claiming the Steelers are all about the big play, you haven't watched them in years. Try watching games instead of trolling forums.

And nowhere did I claim that the only thing that mattered when evaluating QBs was Super Bowl wins.

Last edited:
You haven't made anyone look less than brilliant in comparison to you. As I said, if you're claiming the Steelers are all about the big play, you haven't watched them in years. Try watching games instead of trolling forums.

And nowhere did I claim that the only thing that mattered when evaluating QBs was Super Bowl wins.

You still avoided the question which shows I am once again correct. You can't even respond to my points, and you still stick with your stale cliche responses. Your only response was about the Fat Ben thread which shows you are still pissy about me making you look stupid in it hence why you went out of your way to quote me yet again tonight. Go ahead and throw more cliche responses at me.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/13/nfl-should-investigate-clock-error/

With the Patriots and their footballs at the AFC title game, the league presumed guilt and worked backward. In this case, it would be dangerous to presume inadvertence and move forward. It’s entirely possible that someone tried to influence the outcome of the game through what by all appearances was a mistake.

If the NFL is going to scorch the earth (and bastardize science) to prove that the Patriots broke the rules, the NFL should at least apply some basic curiosity to a situation that never should have happened, that possibly happened on purpose, and that now cries out for an overhaul to the way the NFL ensures that each game consists of exactly 3,600 seconds — no more, no fewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST