PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 17 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcers for Balt-Cincy are doing some more Peyton ass-kissing. Saying that he came back from "partial paralysis". :bricks: Next we'll hear that he was quadriplegic last year.

Dierdork is SO rooting for Houston
Calls every penalty in H's favor

He literally is the worst broadcaster I've ever heard, which says a lot given the field.

Agreed.

Dierdorf was furious when Myers got called for facemasking te Colts defender, complained that players' helmets come off too easily. And his near meltdown on the Hilton TD.

We expect perfection from our WRs

It's become pretty clear that there's a difference between "an NFL-caliber wr" and "a PATRIOTS wr." It's all about the fit with this offense and this quarterback.

Do you know how many times that dude has stretched the field and got wide open this season? It's alot let me put it that way. Why would we let him go?

Because in some systems guys can freelance and be successful, New England is just not one of them.

Great Day! Great Game!
Stepped out on the back deck during the ads to see an Osprey swoop down and scoop up a large fish and fly away with it!

Was the osprey wearing a Patriots uniform?

Pretty good day all around. Only negative is Rats may get a top 10 pick.

You know that "mental toughness" thing we attribute to the Pats all the time. Well Houston hasn't got that.....yet.

I usually don't mind Dan Dierdorf but today he is particularly annoying.

Thanks Reggie...

A win against Miami away from no worse than the second seed...

I expect perfection at every position but what has that got to do with letting a guy who can stretch the field go?

Brady doesn't tolerate young players that make mistakes unless he's absolutely forced to.

To BB, there's no point in having a stretch the field receiver if Brady refuses to pass to him.

Now if everything fell into place today, Pats would be the #1 seed at the end of the day:D

Sad-trombone sound @ M&T Bank :rofl:

Carlos Dunlap just intercepted Tyrod Taylor for a TD. Man I wanted him for the Pats in 2010. He would look great opposite Chandler Jones at DE.

Bengals up 23-14. Houston pretty much dead in the water, barring a major Indy mistake. Looking good.

Thank you Roger. Manning vs Luck in 2 weeks. Book it!

Ravens might as well not even show up next week, cause I have a feeling they will be very un-Lucky ;)

Then Brady vs Manning. Man the NFL is so lucky to get these amazing match-ups all the time.

Would you guys like to know how the rest will play out? :D

anyway...at 21-9 and no TO's the Jets will go 6-10

Sanchez is elite...ceiling unlimited...53 all pros...five super bowls coming up...6 wins 10 losses.

has there ever been a more delusional fanbase in any sport?

BTW- Andre Johnson is one BEAST of a WR. The Colts have to know Shaub is looking at him first and he STILL gets open

I was just about to say that. He's over 1600 yards on the season now I believe, and people were crapping on him a few weeks ago after a mediocre game against us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back