PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 17 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that "mental toughness" thing we attribute to the Pats all the time. Well Houston hasn't got that.....yet.

Been the story of their franchise, hasn't it?

Carlos Dunlap just intercepted Tyrod Taylor for a TD. Man I wanted him for the Pats in 2010. He would look great opposite Chandler Jones at DE.

Bengals up 23-14. Houston pretty much dead in the water, barring a major Indy mistake. Looking good.

And Bears showing signs of life...

We still have to beat Miami.i bet they want to ruin our day and come to lay hard.

Pats aren't losing no way they blow this oppretunity.

This really pains me to say, but I like the toughest that this Colts team showed today! Their coach should be proud. This win was definitely for him!

Hell yeah, we're getting a bye!

Hats off to the Colts for playing it hard for 60 minutes. We owe you one.

Can't imagine what it feels to be a Texans fan today. :(

I'm not joking, if we don't win today then it will be one of the biggest let downs/dissapointments in our history.

When you know you have to go to mile high, i can't stress just how important the bye is and also not having to face the sackmasters from Cincinnati smashing Brady every 30 seconds a few weeks before facing Peyton.

They better win today.

I'm glad it just wasn't me thinking Dierdork was a Houston homer. :cool:

Matt Forte just ended the Giants season. Wow these early games could NOT have gone any better.

Please take care of business Pats

I expect perfection at every position but what has that got to do with letting a guy who can stretch the field go?

If he isn't where Brady's expecting him to be, he ain't gettin' passes thrown his way.

Adios giants. Det no timeouts, chi first and 10 in Det territory, up by two, 2 min warning

Last edited:
Hell yeah, we're getting a bye!

Slow down brother. Lets get this win today. Miami will do all they can to make our playoff run as tough as possible.

YES

and now

GO Pats

GO KC

What a great clock-killing drive by Indy to finish the game.

Baltimore going down to Cincy, should end up the #4 seed. Pats should be #1 or #2 if they win. Chicago is on the verge of putting Detroit and the Giants away, if they don't screw it up.

I'm not joking, if we don't win today then it will be one of the biggest let downs/dissapointments in our history.

When you know you have to go to mile high, i can't stress just how important the bye is and also not having to face the sackmasters from Cincinnati smashing Brady every 30 seconds a few weeks before facing Peyton.

They better win today.

melodrama much?

Adios giants. Det no timeouts, chi first and 10 in Det territory, up by two, 2 min warning

Eli threw 5 TDs though so his 83 passer rating gets a boost.

Still elite!!!

Last edited:
If he isn't where Brady's expecting him to be, he ain't gettin' passes thrown his way.

Fair point, i guess thats why Ocho didn't exactly fit too well. However Tate still had time because he's young and quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back