PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 16 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flacco finally fixed his futile flaccid flailings

I hope the Seahawks beat the snot out of the 9'ers

Eh after two SB runs, the Giants at least deserve everyone holding off judgement until they are actually eliminated.

Yeah but according to the announcers they deserve praise for making a goal line stand after the game was out of hand. No need to address the gutless performances with the season on the line lol
Of course not, they have a Manning on board. It's like having Jesus at the helm. Criticism is not only unwarranted, it's immoral.

Last edited:
I like Harrison, but he shows too much contempt towards Dungy. He needs to find a way to hide it.

Best team in the NFL

Seattle's defense is better than the 49ers. Best in the NFL.

Some of these 2-3 back formations SF runs out on offense is very interesting...

SF punter is very good.

I don't know about the rest of you.......but I think the Seattle defense would overwhelm our O-Line.

Seattle oline also doing okay so far vs SF whereas we had early trouble. Lets face it , without Dante and Brady, most of the line is not that greatest in the nfl.

Seattle's defense is better than the 49ers. Best in the NFL.

I think Seattle's a better team than SF overall, and have predicted they would win this game. That's one reason SF was so fired up against us last week, they knew they would be up against it this week on the road. They used up a huge amount of energy coming out against us, plus no Justin Smith. Not surprised at all.

The big question for me is whether Richard Sherman gets suspended for the playoffs. If he's available, I think Seattle is the best team in the NFC. I think we can beat them if we are playing well, but it's a good matchup.

I think Seattle's a better team than SF overall, and have predicted they would win this game. That's one reason SF was so fired up against us last week, they knew they would be up against it this week on the road. They used up a huge amount of energy coming out against us, plus no Justin Smith. Not surprised at all.

The big question for me is whether Richard Sherman gets suspended for the playoffs. If he's available, I think Seattle is the best team in the NFC. I think we can beat them if we are playing well, but it's a good matchup.

I think GB is right now the best team in NFC .But regardless Iam not looking our matchup vs them. Our road to SB is considerably hard in itself first.

I think GB is right now the best team in NFC .But regardless Iam not looking our matchup vs them. Our road to SB is considerably hard in itself first.

I agree. GB is starting to click at the right time. Should be a good playoff for both conferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes