PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 16 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about everyone else but as the season has progressed the goodwill for the officials has been diminished given their speculative performances.

I hate to say, but I'm afraid the Donkeys may beat us like a red headed step child. Hope we are at full health and hand them one, but comparing todays games, it looks ugly

If the Pats don't score 40+ they are screwed.

Why couldn't the Ravens have played like this last week. I'd much rather rely on Bengals beating Ravens next week than Chiefs beating Denver

Why couldn't the Ravens have played like this last week. I'd much rather rely on Bengals beating Ravens next week than Chiefs beating Denver

we want the ravens to win the division, since they would be a dangerous as the #6 seed against us.

What a joke of a defending champ.

we want the ravens to win the division, since they would be a dangerous as the #6 seed against us.

Yeah but had they beaten Denver and lost to Cincinatti I'm pretty sure they'd still win the division.

The patriots could still get the 2

Technically Pats could still get the 1, if they win and the Texans lose, then the Chiefs somehow beat the Broncos.

Technically Pats could still get the 1, if they win and the Texans lose, then the Chiefs somehow beat the Broncos.

not happening, they got the #1 pick on the line.

I hate to say, but I'm afraid the Donkeys may beat us like a red headed step child. Hope we are at full health and hand them one, but comparing todays games, it looks ugly

keep in mind if its a playoff game likely Spikes,Dennard,Talib, Gronk all play...

and Talib/Dennard/Spikes are a HUGE part of our defense(and gronk our offense)

Pats essentially treated this as a bye-week giving guys with bumps/bruises the week off.

This isn't a big enough game for Eli, he's waiting for the playoffs to turn "it" on...:rolleyes:

Two weeks in a row the Giants flat-out quit.

keep in mind if its a playoff game likely Spikes,Dennard,Talib, Gronk all play...

and Talib/Dennard/Spikes are a HUGE part of our defense(and gronk our offense)

Pats essentially treated this as a bye-week giving guys with bumps/bruises the week off.

I believe that as well. I hope they are all healthy and as rested as needed. Denver just doesnt looked like they have missed a beat tho. But, a healthy Gronk will be a sight too see:singing:

Two weeks in a row the Giants flat-out quit.

Yeah but according to the announcers they deserve praise for making a goal line stand after the game was out of hand. No need to address the gutless performances with the season on the line lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back