PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 14 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't want to play the Colts in the playoffs.

So I hope they lose to Jax next week.

That Tennessee team is a disaster.

I'm surprised they are hanging onto Moss just to have him block on a few plays here and there. Zero targets. Ouch.

What if the Colts host a playoff game vs. the Jets?

In that case I always root for a scoreless tie with everyone injured and ending in a double-forfeit, or a minor asteroid impact, but neither ever seems to happen. Colts-Ravens would be almost as tough to choose. I'd have to not watch, and then curse when I hear the score, just because somebody had to win.

Last edited:
It was nice to see the refs once again ridiculously favor the Colts again last night. I was afraid that with Jeff Fischer on the competition comittee too, they might actually call the game fairly, but no.....

The Colts RT had the Titans DE in a headlock on Wayne's 50 yard gainer...

2 PI penalties in the endzone....

and Britt was mugged on the last drive, no flags....

Man, this slate of 1 pm games is awful. They should flex some games to 1pm just to keep people interested.

Early games thread - 10/12/2010

Weather is affecting a few games this week, which should make for some interesting results.

Bungles! Palmer throws a TD to a fat guy!

Re: Early games thread - 10/12/2010

Bengals over the Steelers early, 7-0

McFadden shreds Jax D for a long TD.

Mods, please delete or merge. I didn't see the other game thread.

Just terrible playcalling by Detriot on 1st down after 5 straight successful runs, they run Best again, who's stuffed for a loss. Drive killed, ending in GB interception.

Lions forcing the early turnover, driving, and...yep, there's the stupid killer INT in the end zone.

Dear Peyton Hillis, stop it with these leaping moves, as you just saw, it rarely pays off...:bricks:

Raiders up 7-0 over Jacksonville early. I hate seeing our pick sink like a stone. Figures Oakland would pick this year to stop playing like crap.

It was cool to see the Pats on Thanksgiving, even though they had to play the crappy Lions. But tradition, blah blah blah, fine.

But why the heck do I have to watch the Lions today??? Who thought this would be a good game to show in my region???

Raiders are a really good team. If they had a QB they'd truly be a force to be reckoned with. JAX is horrible--hard to see them keeping the Colts out of the playoffs, but I hope they do. (and help with our pick today)

I think calling the Raiders "a really good team" is going a bit overboard. They have the luxury of playing a lot of crap teams.

Great my Directv Online app isn't working. I am going to be really pissed if it isn't working by the Pats game...

For being a division leading team, you would think more people would be at the Jacksonville game? Lots of empty seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes