PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 14 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
AV is ...,................

I know he's havng a bad yr, but THROW IT UP FOR RANDY!

hilarious these 3 clowns debating what tenn needs to do

Kerry must not be able to throw 30 yards.

hand to the facemask suddenly legal.

I posted this in the Moss thread but think thats dead

Did anyone else just hear that from the NFL network commentators? REALLY SERIOUSLY?! YOU ARE ON THE LEAGUES CHANNEL AND YOU MAKE THAT OBVIOUS WRONG STATEMENT?!

For the record it was about how Indy haven't missed the Playoffs since 1981
Earlier they said 2001 and played Mora's famous "playoffs???" quote which was that season. I started late and have been skipping forward so maybe they misspoke and said 1981 and I missed it, but clearly they know the truth.

When Collins threw his last TD pass Millen said "now theres only 11 guys ahead of him in nfl history". Any idea what stat that was? I checked pro-football-reference and they don't have him listed at #13 alltime on anything. He's #12 alltime in passyards amazingly but he certainly didn't get there that play.

colts are going be a factor in the playoffs with all their injured players returning

Colts = the Herp I see no diff

I may get a warning for this but I do not care. Discuss!

manning on the NFLN set and faulk is cant stop giggling...

colts are going be a factor in the playoffs with all their injured players returning

No they won't. They can't run the ball consistently and can't stop the run. For that matter, they look like they can't stop the throw either. Devastating factors for any team entering the playoffs. Furthermore, they may have the worst (and least alive) coaching staff in the league.

Terrible decision by Fisher not to kick a field goal, followed by a bad decision by Collins in throwing the ball down the middle, and that's how you run out of time.

marshall on the PI /illegal contact = these were the calls they werent getting in the chargers game and new england game :eek:

No they won't. They can't run the ball consistently and can't stop the run. For that matter, they look like they can't stop the throw either. Devastating factors for any team entering the playoffs. Furthermore, they may have the worst (and least alive) coaching staff in the league.

they had the same defensive issues before the 2006 playoffs.if they win out 4 and make it they maybe the hottest team with momentum.

all these nfln guys think jax will beat indy next week ..that means they have no chance since these 3 have been more wrong than right

Terrible decision by Fisher not to kick a field goal, followed by a bad decision by Collins in throwing the ball down the middle, and that's how you run out of time.

Completely disagree. It was a brilliant decision for anyone who had Tenn +2.5. :)

they had the same defensive issues before the 2006 playoffs.if they win out 4 and make it they maybe the hottest team with momentum.

The difference is that Bob Sanders isn't coming through that door this year. Their LB corps is back and they still can't stop the run. Bad news.

Completely disagree. It was a brilliant decision for anyone who had Tenn +2.5. :)

That thought actually crossed my mind, and I'm not a conspiracy guy. The whole lack of urgency seemed as if either

1) they were trying to cover the spread
or
2) They have the degree of understanding of football on the level of, perhaps, Donovan McNabb, and were thinking that there was such a thing as a "3 point conversion"

Fisher seems to have mailed it in. Also hears that Britt and others had stuff written on his uniform or tape in support of Vince Young, which is a slap in the face to Fisher who has taken a stand against VY.

Fisher figures to be out the door, and it couldn't happen to a better cheap shot artist and general a-hole.

With respect to the Manning ball-washing, there were wide open receivers everywhere and Mr. Noodle-Arm focused on making the safer shorter throws that he can still make. I still saw some inaccuracies in the short throws that limited yards after catch unless there was piss-poor tackling, like on Garcon in the Colts last posession.

Last edited:

Seriously, what does Jim Caldwell DO?? I swear, I have NEVER seen a shot of him on the sidelines where he's interacting or saying something. It's always the same blank look on his face. Is this guy a zombie or a robot? Is he like Data where Polian dis-installed his emotion chip or something? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes