PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 13 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have much against the Packers, but I wouldn't mind if they didn't go 16-0. But I'm sort of glad the Giants weren't the ones to be able to gloat like they did against us. **** that team.

Looks like 16-0 is a near certainty now.....this was the Packs toughest game the rest of the year

well...look on the bright side...a double Manning Face day today

Team drives down the field to tie/take a late lead and makes the fans think the game is in their hands. Then, the other team puts together an insanely quick drive to win.

How does it feel to finally be on the losing side after the **** you've put us through, Giants? :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Last edited:
So what is the point of wishing for a SB berth? So we can lose to Green Ass Bay again?

Whatever. I hope they go 16-0 and get bounced in the division game.

Last edited:
fastest game winning drive I have ever seen

that was way too easy

Brees did 35 seconds on Giants for 7pts. I don't think they have a good dime defense.

Last edited:
GB didn't even play their A game on offense. I just can't see them losing a playoff game at home. Maybe if the Saints play absolutely flawlessly.

Great game still!

I would rather the pack not match the 2007 pats' 16-0 regular season. I have no faith in the bears and/or lions to upset them. The giants were my pick. So congrats to the pack fans.

packers are winning the SB again...wayy too good compared to rest of the league

while the media gushes about how they are 12-0 everyone will ignore that they gave up 35pts to the Giants and 347yds to manning.

id love to see a packers/pats game would be interesting...Brady would Carve up their defense...but rodgers would ours as well

Only Pittsburgh and New Orleans have a chance to beat Green Bay, and that's if they play their best games of the year.

steelers got the defense, but their offense can't keep up

saints is the opposite, the offense is great, defense might not hold up

I don't understand the routes the Packers run. You mean you it's possible to have WRs catch passes more than 10 yards down field?

Team drives down the field to tie/take a late lead and makes the fans think the game is in their hands. Then, the other team puts together an insanely quick drive to win.

How does it feel to finally be on the losing side after the **** you've put us through, Giants? :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Not the same thing at all.....

How many points would this Pats defense give GB?

You gotta figure 40-50 points minimum

If NE miraculously made the SB against GB they would be 14 point dogs

packers are winning the SB again...wayy too good compared to rest of the league

lets not get ahead of ourselves...they beat the Giants by a fieldgoal..and have the 31st ranked pass defense...they're really not that different from the Patriots

look how we looked in 07(and 2010) and we know how those seasons turned out.

the 49rs or the Saints have a good chance of beating the packers in the playoffs

So what is the point of wishing for a SB berth? So we can lose to Green Ass Bay again?

Whatever. I hope they go 16-0 and get bounced in the division game.
To me, the perfect ending is the Patriots upsetting the 18-0 Packers in the Super Bowl. :rocker:

They are just that good.

No they're not.

I hate the giants but aaron would been destroyed if osi and mario played.

The packers are not a scary team like the 07 pats.....Their oline was exposed this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes