PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 13 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

You guys really need help with your Manning issues...

what do you mean ? just watch if the colts win, every mediot will fawn how manning led the team to win. really wayne has made some unbelievable catches today..

dallas playing for overtime with 3 time outs.

wayne is the real hero for the colts not manning

If not Wayne it will be garcon...garcon had 7 receptions in the first qtr.....

as i said ..here goes aikman . "shorthanded manning delivers to tie the game"

what do you mean ? just watch if the colts win, every mediot will fawn how manning led the team to win. really wayne has made some unbelievable catches today..

Wayne's great, but it's no coincidence that Manning happens to lead a lot of 4th quarter comebacks.

You guys just hate giving him any kind of credit. I have no problem saying Brady's great.

Gotta give the Colts credit for overcoming Manning's lousy play.

Colts win the toss. Is that one of them Bill Polian coins? :)

But, but, but... I thought tails never fails?

LOL

You guys really need help with your Manning issues...

Manning is passing out pick-6's like they're candy and it's Halloween. Wayne is bailing him out with tremendous catches. Why would you regard that pretty obvious assessment of this game as having "Manning issues"?

Last edited:
Wayne's great, but it's no coincidence that Manning happens to lead a lot of 4th quarter comebacks.

You guys just hate giving him any kind of credit. I have no problem saying Brady's great.

We have no problem saying Manning is great. However, he hurt his team more than he helped it today. And Wayne deserves more credit for the comeback due to his consistency and awesome catches.

Last edited:
joe buck"here is what the colts have overcome" of course he failes to mention the 2 pick sixes

Nah, we have a lot of respect for Manning. But we're the first to be critical of Brady when he has a poor game, unlike the Colts fans and the media who fawn all over Manning. Aikmen just complimented Manning about his great comeback, somehow neglecting to mention they wouldn't need it without his two pick-6s today.

Manning is a great QB, a first-ballot HOFer. But when he plays like crap, let's not spin it any other way or make excuses. It's one thing to throw Blair White under the bus on a Manning pick. But even on that last drive, he threw a ball to no man's land on a route by Wayne. He's having a bad day, and it would be nice if people admitted it instead of making lame excuses all the time for him.

you really think manning is single handedly keeping the colts in this game ??

At this point my biggest concern is keeping the Colts behind the Raiders in the draft. Jeez, what a dilemma!

Reggie Wayne giveth, Reggie Wayne taketh away

I'm rooting for the Falcons to lose, I want the Pats to have THE BEST (not tied) record in the NFL after tomorrow.

At this point, I am not scared of the colts in the playoffs anymore. Their defense sucks and their run game sucks. Pats will beat them good in the playoffs

Nice screen. Absolutely no blockers in front of the RB catching the ball.

This game is painful to watch. Dallas should have put the Colts away about six times.

Good. Its more likely Peyton Manning will lead the Cowboys to a win than Kitna

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand